CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Old 11-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #31
ashleynicole
All the other babies shed recently so if he hasn't shed since you've had him he may be getting ready to.

Old 11-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #32
Zeina
Yeah he hasn't shed yet, and I've noticed his red is more like a dull orange, he looks a LOT less vibrant... So I was assuming he would be about to shed hopefully some time soon. He's doing really well and he's got a sassy personality lol

Old 11-20-2014, 01:45 AM   #33
Zeina
Red face Shed time!

FINALLY- Seamus shed- And it's like, the most perfect shed I've ever seen (Not that I've seen many, but it looks pretty damn awesome!)

I looked him over, nothing is wrong with him, no stuck shed, his eyes are bright and clear, he's vibrant and beautiful and extremely healthy.

He looks incredible! I'm proud of him.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #34
Tavia
Great looking shed! So bright and shiny now.

Old 12-16-2014, 08:10 PM   #35
Zeina
Cool So Big!!

So I can't weigh Seamus- I don't think the food scale I have is correct lol but he's definitely doubled in girth and length in 2 months! He's got an incredible appetite and he has begun to strike less and less, although he still runs when I go to bring him out lol but he's gotten better...

I snapped these photos and they made me laugh so much I thought I'd share them on here... Their faces when they eat are hilarious because they open their mouths so wide lol I just love the way he looks.

Old 12-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #36
Tavia
He is looking really good!

Old 12-16-2014, 09:48 PM   #37
Zeina
Thank you!! <3

Old 12-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #38
Galataya16
He's pretty!! I love that bottom photo! It makes me laugh. I agree, they always look so happy when they're eating. I love to watch them.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:00 AM   #39
Zeina
Oh me too! I have seen him eat a ton now, and it still fascinates me and my boyfriend every time lol...
I am slowly trying to warm him up to letting me get another corn.... I really want a little girl, but right now he's like "We don't need another snake..." I'm like Uh, yes, yes we do! lol

Old 12-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #40
Zeina
Talking When dog meets snake!

Oh my God- I introduced Seamus to my Golden Retriever, Tobias, for the first time today... The results were hysterical.
Tobias is the calmest, coolest, bestest dog in the whole world-
As you can see, he is chillin' like a villain in the first shot w/ Seamus... Then Seamus decides he wants to hang out on Tob's head... HIS FACE. I died. I am still laughing at this...

I had to share, I can't stop laughing. Seamus really liked Tobias, and Tobias was like "Yeah bro, we're cool- OH GOD IT'S ON MY HEAD!" Ahahaha!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google