CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Old 02-10-2015, 12:57 AM   #51
Zeina
Thank you so much <3

Old 02-28-2015, 04:29 PM   #52
Zeina
Smile

Seamus, after he ate, being himself...

Can you spot the creeper??

Old 02-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #53
DuxorW
That's one bright snake! Didn't surprise me when I read through the earlier posts and saw the mom was sunglow.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:20 PM   #54
Zeina
Oh yeah totally- He's super brightly colored, and he's excellent to photograph lol

Old 03-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #55
Zeina
First attempt at outside photo shoot!

Yeah- So, these aren't GREAT- They're OKAY lol Seamus did not know what to do when I brought him outside!
He was just trying to bury himself in whatever he could find, I kept having to gently pull him out of things lol

I was taking pictures and my neighbors spotted me and were asking questions about him- It was good to give them a little friendly info on snakes, especially since Seamus is so brightly colored, they thought he was some wild, poisonous snake :P

I am hoping to try again next week and see if I Seamus is a little more cooperative this time

Old 03-30-2015, 07:15 PM   #56
Tavia
He is a very beautiful snake, such bright colors!

Old 03-30-2015, 07:53 PM   #57
Zeina
Aww thank you!
I am having the best time with him- I can't wait until I can get some really good shots lol

Old 04-12-2015, 01:17 AM   #58
Zeina
Some VERY HORRIBLE pictures from my camera phone- My Olympus' battery was charging and I had to grab my cell lol please excuse the awful graininess..

I fed the boys today and Seamus about made me die of laughter- He was so anxious to grab his mouse that he stuck his head out of his feed box and grabbed it by the side before I had a chance to turn it's face towards him lol
Soooooo as a result he sat there for a few minutes, awkwardly maneuvering his mouse into different positions so he could eat it... I attempted to assist with my chopsticks but he tucked the mouse into his tightly coiled body and refused to let me help, so I laughed and laughed while he tried to figure out how to eat it.... By far one of the funniest feedings ever, his looks are hilarious!

Old 04-15-2015, 04:43 PM   #59
Zeina
Red face Tank cleaning day pics

So today I cleaned their tanks- scrubbed them and all their ornaments and cleaned the water dishes and such...

Seamus was more than happy to come out and play, so I took some photos of us messing around while I was waiting for his stuff to dry... I think he was pleased his tank was getting cleaning, and he shaped himself into a heart <3 Melted me!
Then he turned into a pretzel lol

Old 04-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #60
DollysMom
I just discovered this thread. What great pictures and a beautiful snake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google