CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Progression thread: Normal Cape African house snake

Old 06-11-2017, 08:49 AM   #351
DollysMom
Thanks Karl and DLena. He wasn't interested in the iPad until the lions came on. There may be something to that!

Old 06-11-2017, 08:59 AM   #352
Karl_Mcknight
Animal Planet, huh? I'll bet he turns that on and watches all day when you're not around

Old 06-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #353
DollysMom
No doubt, Karl!

Old 06-11-2017, 09:50 AM   #354
DLena
Sneks are sneaky that way

Old 07-29-2017, 11:37 AM   #355
DollysMom
2 Years Old!

Clyde turned 2 on July 24. He's a darling little snake and of course lives a very loved and pampered life.

He's doing fine though he skips a meal or two here and there. I have no doubt that he is now sexually mature and that his feeding strikes are related. His last weight was 103 grams and with his intermittent eating, he's staying right around 100 grams. His length is 2 ft 3.5 inches. His last shed was on July 22.

All of these pictures are from the past month. I picked out the best.

One thing I've noticed with his maturity, besides his very male tail, is that he is much more iridescent and shiny than ever before. I think any lady house snake would definitely be impressed!

These pictures are from the other day:

These are both from the end of June. The second one is my current computer wallpaper.

This is his official birthday portrait. He was not cooperative that day, as in wouldn't sit still, so I only got one really good one.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:44 AM   #356
DLena
Clyde is totally handsome. Shiny dude

Old 07-29-2017, 11:49 AM   #357
Karl_Mcknight
Rufus is so jealous of Clyde's beautiful belly

Old 07-29-2017, 12:30 PM   #358
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Clyde is totally handsome. Shiny dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Rufus is so jealous of Clyde's beautiful belly
Thanks DLena and Karl. I'll tell him (as we have established in another thread they can definitely hear us talk to them)

Old 07-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #359
DLena
The picture for your wallpaper is really nice. I just realized what you meant. (I am so pathetic.)

Old 07-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #360
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
The picture for your wallpaper is really nice. I just realized what you meant. (I am so pathetic.)
Thank you. I think its officially called "background" these days but I'm an old computer fogey so don't change terms easily. (And of all they things you are NOT it is pathetic.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google