CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Hagalaz & Ansuz

Old 09-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #1
RubikAce
Hagalaz & Ansuz

Introducing my two scaly buddies, Hagalaz (1.0, CB15, amber) and Ansuz (0.1, CB16, lavender). Sadly I only have one picture of Ansuz at the moment, as I brought her home on Thursday and she's still settling in Most likely there will be more photos of both of them in the near future, though. Enjoy my sneakies!

Old 09-25-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
jagodzinski
Very cute little wormies! Congrats

Old 09-25-2016, 04:27 PM   #3
DollysMom
They are totally beautiful! Love their individual patterns as well as their colors. Congrats.

Old 09-26-2016, 06:52 AM   #4
RubikAce
Thanks guys, I'll forward the complements to the sneaky ones Here's a few photos I took of little Ansuz, as today was the first time I handled her after she came home (and cleanup day, man they poop a lot when they're little :P)

Old 09-26-2016, 07:11 AM   #5
DollysMom
She looks so sweet in you hands. I see she found the ledge. Babies love ledges.

About the poop, at least it is tiny poop.

Old 09-26-2016, 07:24 AM   #6
RubikAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I see she found the ledge. Babies love ledges.
It was the first thing she investigated when I brought her home I don't know what it is about the snake monorail that they find so interesting, but apparently it's the best thing ever. :P

Old 09-29-2016, 03:41 PM   #7
RubikAce
I'm back with my sneaky ones This time providing a couple of videos of them doing what corn snakes do best.

Ansuz' first feeding after arrival

Hagalaz the Hunter

Old 09-29-2016, 04:22 PM   #8
jagodzinski
Oh my goodness! I love how curious they are - corn snakes are amazing

At ~15 seconds, when Ansuz sticks her head out is adorable!

Old 09-29-2016, 04:27 PM   #9
DollysMom
Those were both wonderful, but Ansuz was beyond cute trying to figure out how to get that mouse in her hide. What a treat. Thanks for them both.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:40 AM   #10
RubikAce
Ansuz shed recently so of course I had to take some pictures of her refreshed colors. Already starting to get some pink/peach coming through the grey between her saddles. She's unbearably curious about the camera, though, so getting decent pictures is difficult with her constantly trying to investigate the strange object being shoved in her face :P Mister Hagalaz is blue at the moment, so unfortunately no pictures of him until he's also dropped his old skin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google