CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Hypo Scaleless het Caramel poss het Amel Corn Snakes

Old 10-14-2016, 01:39 PM   #1
ScalelessLover
Hypo Scaleless het Caramel poss het Amel Corn Snakes

Hello all! I'm new to corn snakes (well I had one as a kid) but I went to a show and found a scaleless rat snake that I bought and I just love him SO much that I decided I really wanted a scaleless corn snake project. And I just happened across one that was just right!

Coming in on Wed is a male/female pair of 2016 hypo scaleless 100% het caramel 50% poss het amel corn snakes! I'm very excited!

Picture of the female from the seller (he imported them from a breeder in Europe). The male is in shed I will post pics of him when I get him (he has a few scales down the back of his neck).

My rat snake:

Old 10-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
daddio207

Good looking scale-less!

Old 10-14-2016, 03:49 PM   #3
ScalelessLover
Thank you! I hope to make Amber scaleless in a few years.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:12 PM   #4
daddio207
Your welcome!
I have a few scaleless rats and was just looking at SMR's scaleless corns for sale myself.

BTW, We always enjoy a motorcycle ride to Dover NH

Old 10-14-2016, 04:18 PM   #5
ScalelessLover
Dover is a great place for a ride!

I love my little scaleless ratsnake, I like that he has a few scales, gives him character.

I was looking at SMR's scaleless as well when I came across this pair. It doesn't appear that SMR has any Hypo. I also saw someone with some scaleless Okeetee het Albino that were tempting but the hypo won my heart.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:29 AM   #6
CornsAustria
Very nice - so our Mable is the sister of your's
(I'm the breeder from europe )
Glad, that they found there way across the sea !

Old 10-16-2016, 09:34 AM   #7
ScalelessLover
Hi Marble! That's awesome! I saw the other thread and went to reply to it but my internet crashed and I neglected to go back.

Yes, they have made the jump across the pond! The original buyer had some expenses pop up so I got a chance to pounce on these two beauties! I'm very excited to have these two and you'll get to watch them grow up right here as I will be posting as they grow and hopefully posting babies one day.

Have you made an Amber yet or is the race on? Heehee.

Man, I LOVE the deep red on Marble! That's amazing!

I haven't come up with names for my pair yet, I'll have to wait until I see them.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:43 AM   #8
CornsAustria
The female from this pairing was caramel het. hypo and the male was a unsure hypo or an ultramel (thas what we don't knew at this point) now - because all 11 babies were hypo's its more then sure that he is a hypo, not an ultramel.
Because the breeder from that male told us, that he is from a het. butter, scaleless pairing we thought he is het. for caramel too, but nothing and now it's unsure too if he is amel or not - so I called all the babies ph. because we really don't know it.
Hope this helps a littlebit

Old 10-16-2016, 09:51 AM   #9
ScalelessLover
That helps a lot! Thank you! When I go to breed these guys I will probably need help sorting things out if there is amel in there.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:58 AM   #10
CornsAustria
yes, thats always good to know.
I know lots of people they don't need the amel in her line and if someone don'T want to work with ... its always good to know.
Hope you have a lot of fun with the 'babies' they were my full fun and joy and pride and the bettest part of the year is definetley growing these nice creatures, to carry for them, see that they all feed well and grow !! Letting them go is always hard, so this is really awesome that I know now which guy had two of them
Hope to see more from the little's soon and hope they grow well and be nice adults very soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google