CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Yara the Corn Snake!

Old 05-31-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
theorem
Yara the Corn Snake!

I recently got this beautiful lady from a person who could not care for her any longer. She has had issues with stuck shed over her eye, the vet I work with (I am a vet tech) has removed the stuck shed in the past. We removed it again when they dropped her off, she needs some TLC. It is a wound now and we are unsure if she still has vision in her eye. Time will tell.

Introducing Yara, the 9 year old corn snake!

Old 05-31-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
albertagirl
Aw, poor girl. Hope she recovers well. Glad she's in good hands now.

Old 05-31-2017, 07:01 PM   #3
DollysMom
You are an angel to rescue her. Yara is beautiful! I hope her eye recovers.

I have a corn snake who is blind in one eye so I can assure you when it heals, she will be fine even if she can't see with that eye.

Old 05-31-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
Chilcie
😍 she's beautiful congrats

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Old 05-31-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
theorem
Thank you all, she is sweetest thing. Everyone at work knows I cannot say no to a reptile in need. I am doubtful that she has vision in that eye - but she has not had vision for several years with the layers and layers of stuck shed. I am hoping to get it to heal and keep the area free of stuck shed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google