CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Escape corn snake OUTDOORS

Old 06-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Bats2006
Exclamation Escape corn snake OUTDOORS

I was outside with my snake yesterday, we've been going outside for many years now and yesterday I took my eyes off her for a minute or two because I was comfortable and I looked up and she was gone. I put her terrarium outside with the heat on it, as well as two mice. I still haven't found her and it's been nearly 24 hours. I know it's so stupid of me to take my eyes off of her like that and I can't forgive myself for doing that. She means so much to me. I have even put up flyers as well as flyers in neighbors mailboxes to try to get her back. Are there any tips to finding her? She was scheduled to eat today so she is definitely hungry and only fed on frozen.

Old 06-21-2017, 12:31 PM   #2
LadyJemima
Oh NO! I don't have any advice on finding an escaped snake, but some members here may. Have you checked under rocks, logs, etc, VERY thoroughly? Perhaps get some VERY dirty mouse bedding and put handfuls around potential hiding places? What does your yard look like?

Old 06-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #3
Bats2006
My yard is very open, there's a few bushes I have checked under multiple times but no rocks. It connects to neighboring yards which I checked in yesterday and made sure to put flyers in their mailboxes. I put out food last night with no luck. I hope she comes out of hiding out of hunger soon. I'm so devastated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
escape, outdoors