CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

soooooo tired... must sleep...

Old 04-09-2002, 11:00 AM   #21
jim
Angry owwww.....

i just came out of the bathroom cuz i had to wipe the blood off my forehead cuz i fell off my couch laughing so hard....might require stitches.... expect lawsuits.... i'll be back... jim
p.s. all possible breeding loans hereby cancelled

Old 04-09-2002, 11:14 AM   #22
jim
by jim's wife

hi all, as you can see by the title, i am jim's wife.
first of all i just want to say that this is the first web site i've ever decided i want to chat on. usually i just read along as jim reads and types but i found you guys so funny i just had to join in.
Now seriously, i would like to put up for sale or trade my 1.0, 72", proven , '71' born, excess male (husband). this is a very nice male. little old for a breeder but in good shape. interested in corns , some kings, or cash.make me an offer. serious inquiries only. thanks----amy

Old 04-09-2002, 12:00 PM   #23
Peter
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute

'71 born and you consider him too old for a breeder? I'm a '63 and I hope I'm not too old!! I'm not ready to be put out to pasture.

Old 04-09-2002, 12:09 PM   #24
jim
ok forget about the lawsuits...

my hopes are starting to fade. boy, just when someone gets interested she starts to mouth off. ok, i've gotta say i'm sorry for her calling peter old. will take best offer... jim

Old 04-09-2002, 12:17 PM   #25
Peter
Thanks, there's still a lot of fire in these loins! Sorry, probably TMI
TOO MUCH INFORMATION

Old 04-09-2002, 01:37 PM   #26
Elaphe_Mo
You guys are too funny. Poor Jim's wife. I don't know why she'd be interested in getting rid of a husband though...I always thought they would be a good investment...I intend to find one who will help me finance all my future corn snake projects.

Old 04-09-2002, 02:59 PM   #27
jim
Wink sounds good to me...

mo,
ok i'm sold. how many snakes do you have. i'll bring half of mine. my wife amy wants $4.50 for me and you'll have to pay for delta dash--- i only travel in style ... let us know and i'll pack some bags. thanks, jim

Old 04-09-2002, 03:03 PM   #28
jim
to mo from amy,

i hope you understand that i'm not responsible for any mistakes made by the carrier and in this case there isno live arrival guarantee... thanks, amy

Old 04-09-2002, 03:38 PM   #29
Elaphe_Mo
amy

Hmmm...I'm not sure I'm prepared for this purchase...what size tank should I have? I'm guessing he won't fit in my rack system. And should I use under-tank heat or a heat lamp? I sure hope he's eating frozen/thawed food...

I've got 15 snakes who are anxiously awating the new arrivals

LOL
I need to get out of here or I'll NEVER get any work done

Old 04-09-2002, 06:40 PM   #30
andys999
Why is it that everyones so keen to trade off all their male stock?

and there was me looking to pick up a nice young adult female to add to my collection (In my dreams perhaps)

Andy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google