CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Available Miamis and Candy Canes

Old 02-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #11
Dragonling
I'm going to be frothing at the mouth over these until hatch season. *_* There's probably 8 or so things I want, but only a couple I really need and this is one.

By the way, did you add me on facebook earlier (Laura Nicole) or was that some kind of spoofer or something? It errored out for whatever reason, either way.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:28 PM   #12
carol
Yes, I am trying to set up a FB account but haven't worked out all the kinks yet.

Please shoot me an email ASAP if you are interested in this guy. Carol@LowbellyReptiles.com.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:55 PM   #13
Dragonling
Hnnngggg...would you be willing to hold him until I get my other rack from Dustin? I've adopted a baby ball python from my petsmart who needs to gain some weight before I gift him to a friend, and he has taken up the last bit of shelf I have. Kyle will kill me LOL...

Old 02-21-2017, 12:07 AM   #14
carol
How long do you think it will take?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Old 02-21-2017, 12:39 AM   #15
Dragonling
I believe he's waiting to ship out snakes that are still occupying the rack. The weather has been warm though. Let me contact him. I will also need to get ahold of a friend with a truck big enough to cart the darn thing back. With that being so convoluted, I won't ask you to hold him if you get another interested buyer. I can wait for first pick in the summer if needed.

Old 02-21-2017, 02:38 PM   #16
Jessicat
Dang it every time I look at this post the first female pictured looks better and better!! Love her pattern.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #17
kthoward
Carol, I'm interested in some Miami Corns. I'm open on gender. Looking for solid, symetrical saddles.

Thanks!
Kyle
kyle@mraquarium.com
806-790-9312

Old 03-16-2017, 01:44 AM   #18
carol
Hello! Sorry, only one Miami left and she has Aztec like patterns.

Old 04-17-2017, 03:04 AM   #19
DLena
Could you post a picture of the Miami with Aztec-like patterns?

Old 04-21-2017, 02:36 PM   #20
carol
I will try and get this today. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google