CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

CB 2018 Candy Cane Tessera.
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
Fat Frog
CB 2018 Candy Cane Tessera.

Captive Bred 2018 Male Candy Cane Tessera.

Breed him to any other corn snake and make around 50% Tessera hatchlings in the first clutch.the tessera is a incomplete dominant gene, so anything bred to one throws 50% tesseras the very first year. No hets needed.

Feeding on f/t pinkies.

$135.00 plus fedex overnight shipping.
send me your zip code for a shipping quote.

Contact info.
PM or killerdragonsnj@yahoo.com
609 675-8096

Old 07-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #2
Frank Pinello
Beauty of a amelanistic tessera but .......it doesn't look like a candycane version of a amelanistic to me. Matter of fact it looks like it will gain much more red/orange in his background as he matures.

Old 07-07-2018, 11:41 PM   #3
Shiari
I agree, Frank. This snake is incredibly vibrantly colored. A candycane should be a start red and white or orange and white.
OP, this will sell better if you change the labeling of it.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
Fat Frog
Thank you for your opinions,

the corn is labeled exactly what it is.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #5
Shiari
It is not a candycane. That you cannot apparently tell the difference between a regular amel tessera and a candycane tessera is a concern.

Old 07-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #6
Fat Frog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
It is not a candycane. That you cannot apparently tell the difference between a regular amel tessera and a candycane tessera is a concern.
You are disrespectful rude and argumentative I will not respond to you because of that.

Father of was a high/wide white tessera reverse okeetee, mother is a high white candy cane.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #7
Fat Frog
This Captive Bred 2018 Male Candy Cane Tessera is no longer available.

Old 07-10-2018, 03:13 PM   #8
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
You are disrespectful rude and argumentative I will not respond to you because of that.

Father of was a high/wide white tessera reverse okeetee, mother is a high white candy cane.
Parents not withstanding, the definition of "candycane" is a snake with white and red or orange. No yellow or orange in the white areas. The pictured snake does not fit that description. It's an amel.

Old 07-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #9
Fat Frog
With the doubt that has been cast upon this male I decided to raise him up and breed to 1 or 2 of my candy cane females. I do have much better candy cane terresa males than this guy but now I'm curious to see what hatches.

Old 07-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
Nanci
If you have a miami het amel that will often produce a very nice candycane.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread