• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Candycane stuff :)

Here's updated pics of my stunning Candycane babies from Nancy.
These two are some of the nicest Candycane's I have ever seen, but I may be a bit biased. ;)

Attachments

• 173936_409183_VeryLarge_irK1IWtd3I.jpg
    173936_409183_VeryLarge_irK1IWtd3I.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 172855_400012_VeryLarge_73JqNOoM80.jpg
    172855_400012_VeryLarge_73JqNOoM80.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 94
God those are ugly. You should mail them out next week so I can raise the ugly out of them to pair with the "supers". Of course I'm only referring to the candycane. If you put the candycane tessera in too, well...

:crazy01:

God those are ugly. You should mail them out next week so I can raise the ugly out of them to pair with the "supers". Of course I'm only referring to the candycane. If you put the candycane tessera in too, well...

:crazy01:
They are hideous, I know. ;)
These two aren't leaving anytime soon. :)

I love them!! Maybe I should repeat that breeding some day. :)

Yes, you should do a repeat pairing! They are amazing babies!
The best Candycane's I have seen!

I am horribly behind on updated pics of these two. Aeetees is in shed right now, I'll try to get some photos after he sheds and post them.

I'm excited to hopefully pair Aeetees next season, with one of my possible Super Miami Tessera females that I held back.
That should prove out two things: if they're Super Tessera's, and if they're het for Amel. :)

I will do a couple pairings next year with the possible Super Miami Tessera's.

Updated pics of this pair from Nanci.

Attachments

• 173936_443895_VeryLarge_snHyqx1ZI3G.jpg
    173936_443895_VeryLarge_snHyqx1ZI3G.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 172855_443897_VeryLarge_ZzmCuynRvu6W6BR.jpg
    172855_443897_VeryLarge_ZzmCuynRvu6W6BR.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 60
A quick cell pic of Aeetees, my Candy Cane male from Nanci of Snickersnakes.

I consider myself very lucky to have him, I think he is the nicest Candy Cane I have ever seen!

I have high hopes of making some stunning Candy Cane Tessera's by adding him to my Miami's.

Attachments

• aeetees.jpg
    aeetees.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 44
Back