CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 11-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #21
kdickens
Last time I fed Loopy he ate butt first too! First time he'd done that. I imagine once they have to deal with mouse tails that will change!

Old 11-12-2015, 09:05 PM   #22
DollysMom
I can only imagine, kdickens!

Old 11-12-2015, 10:23 PM   #23
Kalista
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post

Sorry it's on the dark side.

As you all recall, Cleo was not an enthusiastic eater when she first came home. Tonight she didn't exactly strike, but she took the pinky from the tongs and the ceiling light was on.

Butt end first, of course, even though I offered her the head. She bit the side and worked her way to the nether regions. That's my girl!

She did weigh in at 16 grams as I hoped, and took a 3 gram pinky.
Atlas still tries to start at the side too, although he's not picky about what direction from there.

She looks great!

Old 11-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #24
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalista View Post
Atlas still tries to start at the side too, although he's not picky about what direction from there.

She looks great!
Thank you so much Kalista! I love her so much. They all have their own special little personalities which are endearing.

Cleo and I send best regards to Atlas!

Old 12-01-2015, 04:41 PM   #25
DollysMom
Out and about today.

These are the first natural light pics I've gotten of my "golden girl", Cleo, since she shed a week and a half ago. You can see even at this young age her yellow is starting to come out

She had a little bed excursion and then crawled in my hands for a while.

If I do say so myself, she's so pretty. She was 19 grams at the last weigh in 4 days ago. I love her so much <3 !

Old 12-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #26
mishima25
Wow, she's becoming pretty golden. It was a really nice pickup.
I love the last 2 pics. Her face markings make her look angry. So funny, haha. Cleo, the grumpy snake, new internet meme :P

Old 12-01-2015, 04:55 PM   #27
nimbuzz
Really enjoying watching this little girl grow! Go Cleo! (I'm half-Egyptian so I'm just a little bit biased for loving that name :P )

Old 12-01-2015, 05:09 PM   #28
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima25 View Post
Wow, she's becoming pretty golden. It was a really nice pickup.
I love the last 2 pics. Her face markings make her look angry. So funny, haha. Cleo, the grumpy snake, new internet meme :P
Yeah, you can really only see them in close ups, but she seems to have little snakey "eyebrows". She's really sweet so she only looks fierce! I knew when I got her she would get yellow, but it's amazing how deep it's getting, especially her front half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbuzz View Post
Really enjoying watching this little girl grow! Go Cleo! (I'm half-Egyptian so I'm just a little bit biased for loving that name :P )
Thanks. That's neat about your being part Egyptian! Cleo sends her regards.

Old 12-01-2015, 06:56 PM   #29
Nanci
She is so pretty!! Just wait- she will be SO yellow when she's done!!

Old 12-01-2015, 07:18 PM   #30
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
She is so pretty!! Just wait- she will be SO yellow when she's done!!
Thank you so much. i know this is only a preview of yellow to come. I'm going to try to get pics after every shed in natural light. This is lit from a north window by the way, so not a hint of sun to enhance what you see here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google