• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless Club!! Post Yours Too!!

aleks

Since Nancy did this on the Tessera I told myself it would be cool to see the scaleless that people have! Hope to see lots of them!

Hers mine

1.0 Okeetee (2015)

0.1 Anery (2016)

0.1 Caramel (2012)

Hey
great idea !!
love to show you mine :D
First my two youngest
  • hypo het. plasma -2015
  • anery het. amel, anery, motley - ph lavender 2015

then the older one

• amel het. anery, lavender 2014
  • hypo or ultra ph. amel, caramel 2013 (its unclear but this year will it proven out)
  • anery het. amel, motley/striped 2013

Attachments

• IMG_8613.JPG
    IMG_8613.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_8668.JPG
    IMG_8668.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_9458.JPG
    IMG_9458.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_4751.JPG
    IMG_4751.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_9554.JPG
    IMG_9554.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 386
I just joined the Tessera club, by the time I join the scaleless club, corn snakes will come with wings lol BTW gorgeous snakes! That Caramel looks fantastic!

These guys are growing on me but I hear you cant really control if they will end up with random unwanted scales growing in. I like them clean. lol.
Can they be line bred to weed out the random scales or is it just part of the deal?

that hypo het. plasma -2015 is very nice! love the red on it!

Hey
great idea !!
love to show you mine :D
First my two youngest
  • hypo het. plasma -2015
  • anery het. amel, anery, motley - ph lavender 2015

then the older one

• amel het. anery, lavender 2014
  • hypo or ultra ph. amel, caramel 2013 (its unclear but this year will it proven out)
  • anery het. amel, motley/striped 2013

Thanks aleks !
She is my last addiction from reptilis. I love her red and dark border and hope she don't change very much !

Sophi's new shed and Belle want to say 'hi' ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9004.JPG
    IMG_9004.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_9016.JPG
    IMG_9016.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 191
I just got this male 100% het scaleless! I added him whit my female on the first day her since he just got out of cooling 2 weeks ago... and I didn’t see the lock but... as far as I can see on that paper... :D I think they did it behind my back lol Now i just hope to see scaleless babys soon!

12790110.jpg

Oh wow i would love to see those babies i walked out my room last night and seen my male and female locked up together llast night and I'm hopefully to see babies this year keeping my fingers crossed😄🐍

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Oh Nicole - I'm in Europe and here the greatest 'scaleless guy' is Reptilis from France
(www.reptilis.com) he has some special and nice scaleless
We have 2 from him and this little boy will be our third one.

Back