• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snakes In A Cage!!!

SnakesInACage

Hey all, allow me to introduce myself and my company. I am a startup business who makes snake cages for affordable prices. Being a former snake owner I searched for really nice cages for my 2 snakes. However all very good sized cages I found were rediculous prices, close to a grand plus. So I made a cage for my snakes which suited them perfectly for 2 years until I had to sell them (going away to college). I have made it my mission to start up making cages for everyone at affordable prices. I would like to post an update on the cage I've been working on because it is looking like we are going to be done within the week. We're waiting for our artitst to finish painting the back, and then all we have to do is put the front on. I am posting here just to start getting our name out and if anyone has any other questions concerning this cage, or any of my further cages.

3 4inch holes on the top of the side that will be covered by mesh for air circulation
attachment.php

Total Dimensions 48"H 24"D 49"W
attachment.php

and 3 more 4 inch holes on the other side of the cage on the bottom
attachment.php

Attachments

• cage 1 C.jpg
    cage 1 C.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 353
  • cage 1.jpg
    cage 1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 351
  • cage 1 B.jpg
    cage 1 B.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 354
oh wow it uploaded the pictures twice and in the wrong thread section, I apologize it's been a while since I've uploaded pictures to this website. Is there a way a moderator can change this to the other animals and realted items for sale section? again, first time back to the forums!

Last edited:
As an update our painter finished painting the background and we put it up and we just finished framing out the doors that we are going to put on. All we have to do now is screw them on and it'll be ready for anyone to buy. Please let me know what you guys think of how it's coming!

P.S. If you can't tell by the picture's it is a monster cage, perfect for large snakes too!

Attachments

• IMG_1947.jpg
    IMG_1947.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 190
Do you make smaller cages too? Where are you located? I live in Maine and apparently snakes are not a very popular pet up here so it's soooo hard to find anything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back