CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

My FIRST PIPPY EVER!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #41
CALIVIK
OMG!!!!! WOO HOO!! THE PARTY's at FORT TORT!!!!! I bet you won't get any sleep!!!!!! I'm SO freakin' thrilled for you!

What day did they pip? Mine are on day 59 & I've been chkin' 3-4 times a day!!!!! LOL

CONGRATS BabyGirl!!!!!!! You're now a GRANNY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

They will need LOTS of baby talk!!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #42
Nanci
Betsy, we'd better get going on the background check now...

Old 07-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #43
CALIVIK
I wanna see a PILE!!!!! Anyone else peaking out???

Old 07-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #44
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Betsy, we'd better get going on the background check now...
PM me with the info you need to give me Top Secret clearance!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #45
Nanci
It's day 66 Vikki. There is no pile! My egg boxes are really small- you know those plastic arrugula lettuce containers? Only about an inch of head room. Plus Number One climbed onto me, so I just took it out!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:19 PM   #46
Nanci
Vik, they weren't pipped last night. I didn't check this clutch this morning, because I was in a why bother, they aren't even fertile mood. So I checked this afternoon, and Number One was out! I almost died!!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #47
wstphal
~sigh~ no eggies from Pretty yet. I'll have to comfort myself with dreams of Nanci's babies!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #48
CALIVIK
Girl we have to see the gang together! Those are my favorite. I love baby piles. Congrats again!!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #49
CALIVIK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Vik, they weren't pipped last night. I didn't check this clutch this morning, because I was in a why bother, they aren't even fertile mood. So I checked this afternoon, and Number One was out! I almost died!!

I saw a couple of mine move inside the egg on day 57, pretty cool. That's so crazy you didn't see this guy when you candled! he was hiding out! I love the head pattern! YAY! Awesome JOB!!!!

Old 07-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #50
Calift
Congrats Nanci....you're now officially a breeder with product!! Hah....what a beautiful Pippy too!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google