CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Another Breeding Milestone: Number One's First Meal!**Now With Siblings!! !

Old 08-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Nanci
Another Breeding Milestone: Number One's First Meal!**Now With Siblings!! !

Yeah, yeah. I know. Probably old hat for everyone, but this is the First Hatchie's first meal! So I will describe events in intimate detail for you all! I made a hot, slit pink. I got Number One out. I held the pink up to her (or his) nose. She sniffed, then looked away. I put them in a deli together, and put the lid on. A minute later, she was checking it out. I forced myself to just walk away! But when I came back five minutes later, the pink was almost gone! So I changed over Number One's bin to Eating Baby CareFresh, and went to get her!

Old 08-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Nanci
"Oh look! I can burrow now!!"

Old 08-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
RavenSpirit360
Beautiful Nanci!!! congrats on the successful feeding..

Old 08-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Nanci
Four more shed today, so I'll try them tomorrow!

Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
wstphal
Great news, and Hatchie A looks great in new skin with a full tummy!

Old 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #6
Nanci
They are so cute! The shed ones are hanging out in the front of their jail cells now, saying please take me out!! (I shouldn't call them jail cells, but shoeboxes seem so tiny to me!!)

Old 08-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
vetusvates
Heeheehee.

When I die, if there is still something I have to comeback to learn, I hope I can come back as a snake that will belong to Nanci.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Memphios
Congrats Nanci! Tis a good sign.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #9
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Heeheehee.

When I die, if there is still something I have to comeback to learn, I hope I can come back as a snake that will belong to Nanci.
You know Eric, that's exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John

Old 08-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
Nanci
And the next three have fed!!

Baby B:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google