• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Few More Boas

Joba

One more BCI.

0.1 kahl albino motley het snow

And finally, Dexter the Amazing Dieting Demerits, who goes on a four month hunger strike every winter.

Those are some beautiful boas you have there! I love dumerils, though I have yet to have one. Perhaps some time in the future.

Those are some beautiful boas you have there! I love dumerils, though I have yet to have one. Perhaps some time in the future.

Thank you! Boas are amazing pets. The dumies tend to be skittish. He is very much so; does not like to be handled, but once out, he's super calm. The BCI are my favorites!

This is Sophia, she's a red line hypo columbian boa, born March 31st of 2016. She's my mama's girl :)

This was her in her old 20g before she got moved to her T13.
a0efece089246212cc359db1f091c9dc.jpg

617f7a0133c3c697de7beaf0c0075649.jpg

85793eb56e63bd61ba100a8c5f1bc9cc.jpg

And this is her the day we picked her up. She was a tiny 77g baby. She's now 187g and growing like a weed!
7e4ac4d5ef8f0103c1e675a44186bfb6.jpg

And miss Sonia, the normal columbian boa. We picked her up from a family in Harrisburg that was frightened of her. She's become a daddy's girl. We have no idea on her age, but we know the previous owners picked her up "where the pets go", so we can't get any more info. But she's currently 101g

Full belly and looking for more!
0002603d31511ec23ff5dde20aad2b5c.jpg

b2358d9e0a0f10437ef9c5c35f743d1b.jpg

d78eea3c844cf6ed7cef763ed5d77c2a.jpg

I also have a thread with all of my snakes in the others area under "my collection (excluding the corns)" if you wanted to check them out. These two little gals are our only boas for the time being.

Sophia is adorable. I forget how little they are when they're babies! Sonia is very pretty, with that awesome deep burgundy in her tail. Thanks for posting them.

Back