CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

A Few More Boas

Old 07-16-2016, 09:56 PM   #1
Joba
A Few More Boas

One more BCI.

0.1 kahl albino motley het snow

And finally, Dexter the Amazing Dieting Demerits, who goes on a four month hunger strike every winter.

Old 07-17-2016, 12:50 AM   #2
Eavlynn
Those are some beautiful boas you have there! I love dumerils, though I have yet to have one. Perhaps some time in the future.

Old 07-17-2016, 12:01 PM   #3
Joba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eavlynn View Post
Those are some beautiful boas you have there! I love dumerils, though I have yet to have one. Perhaps some time in the future.
Thank you! Boas are amazing pets. The dumies tend to be skittish. He is very much so; does not like to be handled, but once out, he's super calm. The BCI are my favorites!

Old 07-17-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
Eavlynn
We have two columbian BCI girls. I absolutely adore them!

Old 07-19-2016, 09:24 PM   #5
Joba
Quote:
We have two columbian BCI girls. I absolutely adore them!
They are simply amazing animals and pets. I'd love to see them.

Old 07-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #6
Eavlynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba View Post
They are simply amazing animals and pets. I'd love to see them.
Do you want me to post pictures on your thread? I definitely can, if you're alright with that.

Old 07-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #7
Joba
Quote:
Do you want me to post pictures on your thread? I definitely can, if you're alright with that.
Absolutely!

Old 07-21-2016, 10:50 AM   #8
Eavlynn
This is Sophia, she's a red line hypo columbian boa, born March 31st of 2016. She's my mama's girl

This was her in her old 20g before she got moved to her T13.

And this is her the day we picked her up. She was a tiny 77g baby. She's now 187g and growing like a weed!

And miss Sonia, the normal columbian boa. We picked her up from a family in Harrisburg that was frightened of her. She's become a daddy's girl. We have no idea on her age, but we know the previous owners picked her up "where the pets go", so we can't get any more info. But she's currently 101g

Full belly and looking for more!

Old 07-21-2016, 10:54 AM   #9
Eavlynn
I also have a thread with all of my snakes in the others area under "my collection (excluding the corns)" if you wanted to check them out. These two little gals are our only boas for the time being.

Old 07-22-2016, 09:27 PM   #10
Joba
Sophia is adorable. I forget how little they are when they're babies! Sonia is very pretty, with that awesome deep burgundy in her tail. Thanks for posting them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google