CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Come back, people!

Old 03-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #71
Patmart
Hi Kathy
I love my 2 corns
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2018, 03:32 PM   #72
mcnann_fam
All forums seem to be going by the waste side in favor of Facebook, etc. I joined here a week ago and while I haven't posted much, this forum alone has given me a wealth of knowledge that I didn't feel I was getting from google alone.

My husband has experience in python and boas but not corn snakes. When we saw our Valentine, we fell in love and I, having no snake experience at all, wanted to learn everything I could to make our snake live a long and happy life.

I have been going over old posts and reading like crazy, and learning a lot thanks to each and every one of you. I hope this forum can continue for people like myself who are just starting on our snake loving journeys.

Old 03-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #73
Patmart
Here here I love this site so many helpful people
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-06-2018, 09:27 PM   #74
Frank Pinello
Well, I decided to come back to this site after 11 years of absence just this weekend.
After I went from 1 son in 2002 to twin boys in 2006, it was time to sell my stock and raise my humans boys. Now That they are a bit older, I decided to get back into my passion. Only have about 16 corns now but enjoying it.
A lot happened.....Rich Z. Retired, the Loves moved out of Florida and there are many new corn morphs I had to educate myself on.

I guess l'm one of the rare people who left and came back.

P.S. I tried to come back under my old user name "pinello" but Im not very technical and must of screwed something up. So I reregistered.

Really glad to see it still going even though the traffic has slowed.

Old 05-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #75
Twolunger
Welcome back. Besides my little corn collection I like field herping around SW Florida. Lots of fun. Wish I were younger.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #76
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPinello View Post
Well, I decided to come back to this site after 11 years of absence just this weekend.
After I went from 1 son in 2002 to twin boys in 2006, it was time to sell my stock and raise my humans boys. Now That they are a bit older, I decided to get back into my passion. Only have about 16 corns now but enjoying it.
A lot happened.....Rich Z. Retired, the Loves moved out of Florida and there are many new corn morphs I had to educate myself on.

I guess l'm one of the rare people who left and came back.

P.S. I tried to come back under my old user name "pinello" but Im not very technical and must of screwed something up. So I reregistered.

Really glad to see it still going even though the traffic has slowed.

Hey Frank, welcome back! When I saw your registration I thought that name was familiar.

I checked the member database and it appears that you now have three registrations.

[code]

User Name - Join Date - Last Activity - Post Count
FPinello - 05-03-2018 - 05-06-2018 - 2
Frank Pinello - 04-15-2002 - 10-01-2002 - 54
pinello - 10-20-2002 - 07-31-2006 - 71
[/code]

How about I merge them all together into your original account for you? Contact me via private message so I can give you the password I will create for that account and we will get this squared away.

When I retired I was running a lot of old invoices through the shredder, and I saw so many names that I sold animals to over the years. It was a pretty odd feeling. I felt like I was running my past life through that shredder. And so many people who used to be here that are no longer stopping by.

Every now and again I hear from Kathy Love and she always invites Connie and I out to visit her and Bill out in Arizona. One of these days we will make that trip out west. At least I hope we do. Time is going by so quickly these days.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:23 PM   #77
Patmart
Hi Frank I’m a new one just over a year
Welcome back
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-07-2018, 08:08 PM   #78
Frank Pinello
Thank everyone for the welcome.

Rich- Three registrations! I really don't know what I'm doing. Yes merging them would be great, I'll send you a note shortly.

BTW, Head out to Arizona now.....don't wait! I'm sure you may have noticed that time is on an expediential curve! I'm sure Twolunger from Florida agrees with me.

Actually the time thing seems to slow when your trying to breed the multi combo recessive morph no one has yet.

Old 05-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #79
Twolunger
The weeks and months fly past when you are retired, except when your corns lay eggs. It takes forever for the first one to pip out.

Old 05-07-2018, 10:22 PM   #80
Frank Pinello

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google