CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Rep Points

Old 04-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #71
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Mike, I don’t know how other offenders are handled because the mods are discrete in this manner. The only thing I ever hear about is if someone gets outright banned and I only hear about that if someone else mentions it.

I this particular case the mods are maintaining my anonymity (since KJ thinks I need AA) but I’ll tell you about it. Someone reported what I was doing and I received a PM from the mods warning me. About a half-hour later I received another PM along with infraction points. Just for the record, I have been forever labeled as a Profane Troll. I just wanted you to know that my screwing around was not over looked.
Aw Wade, I feel for ya, brother. I don't think you're Profane.

Dale

Old 04-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #72
wade
Rich. Hello Rich are you listening?

Please take away all of my rep points so Mikey and others can quite crying. Set my rep points permanently at zero. And then put the system back the way it was. It was enjoyed and appreciated by the majority of the people here and was just fine until a very small minority started feeling picked on.

I am very sorry I was the irritant that brought this to a head. Please smite me mightily about the head and shoulders and don't punish everyone else for my transgressions

Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #73
LBoz
Ditto for me. Mine were earned by frivolous and nonsensical posts. I'm so ashamed.

Oh, but can I be the one to smite Wade mightily, please?

Old 04-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #74
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Ditto for me. Mine were earned by frivolous and nonsensical posts. I'm so ashamed.

He would enjoy that too much. The smiting has to be a punishment, not a pleasure-filled experience.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #75
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
A-HA!

NOW we know Wade's real intent and desire!

He's a crafty one.....genius, actually!

Dale

Old 04-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #76
KJUN
If it happens, I want to be the first one to say, "Rich smote off his rep points." I just always wanted to use the word "smote" (i.e., the past tense of smite) in a sentence!

Smote. Smmmoooooote. It's just such a darn funny sounding word!

Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #77
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
If it happens, I want to be the first one to say, "Rich smote off his rep points." I just always wanted to use the word "smote" (i.e., the past tense of smite) in a sentence!

Smote. Smmmoooooote. It's just such a darn funny sounding word!
Smite and smote are two great words. And both in that category of "hard to work into common everyday vernacular".

Old 04-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #78
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Smite and smote are two great words. And both in that category of "hard to work into common everyday vernacular".
I have to disagree....
This is my female corn smite be gravid....
Yep thats a castle an thats smote....
See easy....

Old 04-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #79
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
I have to disagree....
See easy....

That's just great!

Old 04-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #80
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I know, if I could find out who smote them from modern usage, it wouldn't be pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
I have to disagree....
See easy....
That just ain't right.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google