CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the next CS moderator.
Bitsy 4 1.81%
diamondlil (Janine) 30 13.57%
Drizzt80 (Brent) 17 7.69%
KJUN (KJ) 14 6.33%
medusacoils (Wayne) 15 6.79%
mike17l (Mike) 1 0.45%
Nanci 85 38.46%
Rich in KY (Rich) 5 2.26%
RobbiesCornfield (Robbie) 41 18.55%
tricksterpup (Jim) 6 2.71%
NOTA (None of the above) 3 1.36%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

New Moderator Poll

Old 12-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #81
medusacoils
Can we please keep this thread on topic? It's seeeerius!

Wayne

Old 12-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #82
Asbit
Janine, those pictures might make for a very interesting and potentially comical thread!!!

Old 12-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #83
medusacoils
Ba Bump Bump Bump!

Wayne

Old 12-23-2009, 03:23 AM   #84
diamondlil
BUMP for voting!"

Old 12-23-2009, 05:08 AM   #85
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsy View Post
Wow - have only just seen this. I'm very honoured to have been nominated, but I'm afraid I really don't have the time I feel I'd need to do justice to a Mod role at the moment.

I don't know if it's possible to remove my name while the poll is in progress, but at least nobody has voted for me yet. Any of the other candidates would make a fantastic Mod, so I don't think anyone will miss me from the list!

Sincere thanks to the person (or people) who nominated me. Your faith in me is very much appreciated.
Um... I've checked the thread and no one seems to have responded to Bitsy's post (unless I missed it completely which is always possible!). 3 people have now voted for Bitsy, before seeing her reply, obviously.. I doubt anything can be done about it now but just trying to bring it to the fore since it doesn't seem to have been acknowledged.

It was me who nominated you Bitsy, but as I understood it, only people who accepted the nomination within that particular thread were to be included in the vote - I'm sorry, I should have PMed you and asked if it was ok to nominate you.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #86
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
Ba Bump Bump Bump!

Wayne
OMG Wayne, your new avatar??!!??

Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #87
The_Thunderer
Boy, talk about tough decisions... I voted, but there were so many I WISH I could have voted for too. Any of them would be great MODS. Good luck to all of you!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #88
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
OMG Wayne, your new avatar??!!??
What???

Wayne

Old 12-23-2009, 10:01 AM   #89
Maize411
I love the many directions this thread has gone in..I sent my vote, but it really was a hard decision good luck to all of you

And for all you party dancers out there, nothing can compare to how I got on my 21st birthday hehehe..

Old 12-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #90
bitsy
Quote:
It was me who nominated you Bitsy, but as I understood it, only people who accepted the nomination within that particular thread were to be included in the vote - I'm sorry, I should have PMed you and asked if it was ok to nominate you.
Thanks so much Tracee - I'm really touched. I guess a PM must've slipped through the cracks as I didn't get one and I would have bowed out gracefully at that point. But it's lovely that some folks here think so well of me. It's a smashing Christmas present!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google