• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

--Miami motley--

corentin

hello all I search Miami motley morph available for the hamm show (or in belgium or Holland)

If you have the available one or if you know somebody who has some to sell thank you to say it to me

:)

There are people in eroupe that have my stock. Rob Roy from glads herp delivers to them at the hamm show

I have 8 eggs from a miami mot crossed to a crimson PH motley. If things go right I will have some for sale if not I will have hets for crimson motleys. You pay me for the snake and the shipping to rob . You might want to talk to corn morphs if he get some animals off me this year then I can send them with his animals and you can throw a few bucks towards the shipping from me to rob. You can pick up you animal from rob. Get in touch with me in late july ad I will let you know what is availible

you don't had made miami motley x miami motley?

not this year. My candy cane motley male died. I got one of Rich Z. best hold back females when he was getting rid of the project. She is totaly gray with indian red pattren. the male is crimson - het amel possible het motley

Back