• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Updated pics of possible Ultra hets...

carol

Down with the sickness
Well they are the result of an Ultramel Motley X Lavendar so I don't know if they are het Amel or Ultra. They still seem "not right" to me, but I decided to post them in here so we don't have to see the stupid *hybrid* discussion beat to death even more. They are interesting to say the least.

Attachments

• hetultra1.JPG
    hetultra1.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 75
  • hetultras.JPG
    hetultras.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 75
I'm liking this room...

Anyway, of course I go to get photos of the hets for ultra, anery, stripe and they are both totally blue. :rolleyes: Well...I took pictures anyhoo. :D

Here is the female:

Attachments

• Poppin1.jpg
    Poppin1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Poppin2.jpg
    Poppin2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Poppin3.jpg
    Poppin3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Poppin4.jpg
    Poppin4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 71
and the male:

Attachments

• Bert1.jpg
    Bert1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Bert2.jpg
    Bert2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Bert3.jpg
    Bert3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 71
Here is a pair of 2005 Normals het amel/ultra, charcoal, and possibly caramel, motley:

Attachments

• UltramelHets1.jpg
    UltramelHets1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 72
  • UltramelHets2.jpg
    UltramelHets2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 72
And for grins, a pair of 2005 ultramels:

Attachments

• Ultramel Pair 1.jpg
    Ultramel Pair 1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Ultramel Pair 2.jpg
    Ultramel Pair 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 72
Wow!

Connie,
those Ultramels are gorgeous! But yeah, I know, I've said that already...but I must say I'm very very impressed! Someday I'll get one in my collection...LOL! Anyhow, I'm just sitting back eyeing my egg boxes every now and then to make sure incubation is going ok. So far, so good! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL! Now what in the world am I going to do...with 19 normal babies? Well, I guess I better pray that people will love their parents so well that they want double het babies! Take care, and thanks again for showing updated pics of the Ultramels and het Ultramel babies.
Russell

Carol

I would say they are het for ultra and lavender,Can you post a pic of your ultramel motley? I love to see the adults.I have normals from lavender X ultra. but they dont really look much different then a bright normal and I did notice the bellys have brown and orange colored checkers. Dont know why that is? Hope they turn out what you want them to.

These were bred by Kat Hall. Their father is the same male she posted pics of in her GoldDust Mot thread.

Russell said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL!

Is she a sunkissed okeetee, or hypo a? Hey, I would be excited about a clutch full of normals any day. Then again, any clutch is exciting to me :)

Back