CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Elemental Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Elemental Exotics Welcome to Elemental Exotics! Hobby breeders working with Corn snakes, Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, Mandarin ratsnakes, African House snakes, Rosy boas, Rainbow boas and more!

Profile: Ukiah. Normal African House Snake

Old 11-19-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
Tavia
Profile: Ukiah. Normal African House Snake

Male normal het Albino African House snake.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #2
TyeW
Beautiful snakes! This species is at the very top of my list right now... I think I may have to splurge in the spring. There's a few breeders up here working with them.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
Tavia
They are really neat little snakes for sure!

Old 05-13-2016, 06:04 PM   #4
Tavia
Taken outdoors without flash 5/12/16.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:07 PM   #5
Tavia

Old 05-13-2016, 08:31 PM   #6
albertagirl
He looks lighter than his previous pictures, is he getting lighter with time or is it just their amazing ability to look like completely different shades of brown in different lighting conditions? It's interesting how their scales look kind of dimpled close up. I was wondering about that earlier as well. These little guys are so fascinating!

Old 05-13-2016, 09:39 PM   #7
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
He looks lighter than his previous pictures, is he getting lighter with time or is it just their amazing ability to look like completely different shades of brown in different lighting conditions? It's interesting how their scales look kind of dimpled close up. I was wondering about that earlier as well. These little guys are so fascinating!
It's both, he can look much lighter or darker in the right light or depending on how near a shed he is. But he has gotten more caramel colored over the years as well.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:25 PM   #8
Tavia
Taken with flash 5/17/2017.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #9
Tavia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google