• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rehoming adult ghost motley (Ontario, Canada)

hyenaboy

Hiya. I feel weird saying "for sale" and prefer "rehoming." I'm downsizing but my snakes are my pets and I really just only want them to go to someone who knows how to take care of them.

At this moment I'm trying to find an interested person who is local (because I have no experience with shipping live animals) to Ontario, Canada. Also if you need a tank, you can have hers and the stuff that's in it.

I purchased her from a reptile store in Barrie in May 2015. Store identified her as a ghost motley.

She was not sexed by a professional so I have no guarantees on the sex. I did it myself when she was young but I have very little experience sexing so I didn't want to try to do it more than once.

Sorry about the picture sizes.

May 2015
tumblr_opm1alWrNy1r1x7b3o1_1280.jpg

Today (May 2017)
tumblr_opm1alWrNy1r1x7b3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_opm1alWrNy1r1x7b3o3_1280.jpg

She's about 350g now, 2 years old, very docile (been handled by children under 4). She used to be pretty active in the tank (crawling around the lid; I had to clip it closed so she couldn't get out) but more dormant these days.

(I'll go to a Canadian forum if no interest here. I just like this forum so I wanted to know if anyone here was interested first.)

Back