• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How often should I feed my 11 week old my amel

Patmart

I feed my little man last night after 7 days he took him a second to grab the mouse
Do you think try 5 days feeding ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once he is older you can do every 7 days eventually. While they are young feeding sooner is what I have been told to do (ex. 5 days)

Thanks I tried to feed him last night he took it great I am so pleased . He shed yesterday
Pat

Hi what do you think about having 2 corn snakes together in one viv ??

Thank you
You have helped me to make up my mind I am not going to get another snake
We are going to enjoy bringing up my little one
Thanks pat

Hi do you feed your snake out of his viv or box he is in
If you do how do I do it for the first time
Pat

I use a 6 quart plastic tub and put a paper towel in it. You could put your snake in it with the top on a couple minutes so he doesn't try to bolt out right away. Then often the pinkie. I use tweezers or you can just leave it in there and close the top. If you are going to do that though you should drill some holes around the top. My corn that is probably about a year now knows that's the feeding bin and just waits for the mice to come. My baby I've had since last august I would leave it in there and he would just eat the thawed pinkie eventually. Just this last week I gave him the mouse with the tweezers and he took it. Just don't spend too much time handling him before you are planning on feeding.

Thank you I will try that .i don't handle my little man the day I feed him .
I always use twisters he takes it straight away.
He was hatched about the 1st October 2016
Thank you for your help
Pat

Back