CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hi everyone from sunny poole UK

Old 06-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
beardy13
hi everyone from sunny poole UK

was passed on your site info from paulh (with thanks) on RFUK were i am a member
i have 25+ yrs experiance with lizards of variouse kinds and have kept sliders for about 7 yrs
but this is my first snake of any kind

here's my post from rfuk, by way of introduction to my corn

just got a corn snake, well end of may actually,
don't know a lot about this (or any ) snake but i was told it is a x between a pure black and a coppy cat rattler, it did rattle like a goodun but seems happier now, so it's rare, although quite impressive when it does,
it will be 3 in october is aprox 3" long with a girth of about 1 1/2" it was being fed large mice but have been advised to give it weener rats as they have more nutrients then mice and are the same girth as a large mouse,ish
here's some pics

http://s753.photobucket.com/user/hog...%20snake%20new

photobucket's gone a bit strange can't seem to add single pic's

Old 06-22-2017, 12:12 PM   #2
KevinH
Welcome! I'm new to the world of snakes myself.

Old 06-22-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
Dragonling

I'm not exactly sure what you were told, but you have an anery corn. Personally I would stick to adult mice, particularly if it's a male, since they really don't need the extra calories.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:50 PM   #4
DollysMom
Welcome. Feel free to hang out. You will definitely learn all things corn snake here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google