• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anyone want a FREE cornsnake? :)

Wow, lots of guesses! Thanks, guys! It makes it fun when lots of people are playing!
To answer a few questions:
Please be sure to guess a new number that hasn't been taken already! I think it's now a better idea to have separate contests for my fb page and for here since several members do not have access to fb, or their computer tries to blow up over it. :) So, I guess if you have facebook, feel free to guess here and there for separate chances at a corn snake! I will contact members that have made guessed numbers that were previously taken so they may guess a different number. Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I guess this thing wasn't totally planned out right in the beginning. I'll try to make a post with names and guesses (in numerical order) later today! That way I can update it periodically without people having to scroll through the entire thread.

Danielle - Unfortunately, this doesn't include the carpets as freebies. :)

Thanks, guys!

Wow, lots of guesses! Thanks, guys! It makes it fun when lots of people are playing!
To answer a few questions:
Please be sure to guess a new number that hasn't been taken already! I think it's now a better idea to have separate contests for my fb page and for here since several members do not have access to fb, or their computer tries to blow up over it. :) So, I guess if you have facebook, feel free to guess here and there for separate chances at a corn snake! I will contact members that have made guessed numbers that were previously taken so they may guess a different number. Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I guess this thing wasn't totally planned out right in the beginning. I'll try to make a post with names and guesses (in numerical order) later today! That way I can update it periodically without people having to scroll through the entire thread.

Danielle - Unfortunately, this doesn't include the carpets as freebies. :)

Thanks, guys!
Great ideas about two seperate picking places/games. Also great idea to post the guess here some everyone will know what is going on. Thanks for a fun game and please keep us posted!

Thanks! Also, Danielle, I think I read your post wrong - yes, the number of hatchlings does include the carpet python clutches. I interpreted that as, "can we pick a carpet python for the free snake." Sorry about that!

Back