CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

A note about "COME LOOK AT MY SITE" threads....
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 08:55 AM   #61
MegF.
There is the American Cornsnake Registry site, there are ad banners on this site that you can pay to have or there's the personal forums on this site. Plenty of ways to meet breeders.

Old 07-29-2006, 02:23 PM   #62
nehpets1
Oh, okay, thanks...

Old 05-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #63
Kilala
Quote:
seriously thats what you think...c'mon man we arent here to give you money or anything, and if someone wants to post a site that has some uk snakes on it, or their own collection i hardly think it would have anything to do with taking away from what this site was intended for nor do i think it will make you any richer/poorer if someone has their own website. who the heck do you think you are to stop people from here visiting it, its not about making you money(well maybe it is to you,but it certanly isnt about that to someone who just bought a new corn that has questions) its about sharing expreiences and oppurtunities with other cornsnake owners, i am not only offended but i will never visit this site again, its free speech man no one would ever visit peoples personal sites if they didnt post them here, this is a meeting place for corn adicts alike. good bye soo long you selfish prick
Wow, what an ignorant (insert expletive here, according to your tastes)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread