CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

NOTICE!!! - Check the BOI!

Old 02-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #31
Corn Snakies
Hey, i've gotten bad news these past few months and now I have to sell my corn snake. I've no clue where to sell it *(cant sell on ebay, and this is a small town which isn't very fond of snakes) so now I need account verification of doing so (an addition?) I can't seem to access the page to receive permission to sell, and I don't want my snake to starve obviously (It's the type of situation I only have a few mice left) I hate to let it go, but I do need a place to post and sell my snakie... o_o
Also this recession is becomming an issue.
So how can I achieve the status to sell my snake before food supply becomes any lower? I really expected to keep my snake for many years, too. :O HGuahhhh... I have pictures, an ebay account, a paypal account, dates of feeding, and i'm looking for help as to how to ship my corn snake VIA post? I've never shipped an animal before.

Well hope for some help. Thank you. I can obviously purchase mice from a store far away for some mice, but it would kind of be a hassel. It's kind of pronto.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #32
danielle
Try your local humane society. Only fed-ex will allow you to ship snakes and I believe you must be certified to do so anyway. Your local humane society can take the snake and/or contact snake rescues in the area.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:56 AM   #33
Khaman
You have to be a paid contributor to sell in the classified area of the site.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #34
Corn Snakies
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaman View Post
You have to be a paid contributor to sell in the classified area of the site.
Considering one cannot pay for food to feed the snake and trying to find a good home (don't like the idea of a humane society) this site has been in the dumps =( why pay to sell. Anyways I'm looking elsewhere, this site isn't the way it was. -wave-

Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #35
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Snakies View Post
Considering one cannot pay for food to feed the snake and trying to find a good home (don't like the idea of a humane society) this site has been in the dumps =( why pay to sell. Anyways I'm looking elsewhere, this site isn't the way it was. -wave-
The way it was? As far as I remember, you have always had to be a paid member to post for sale ads.

Good luck finding a forum with more members and/or more helpful members and/or more knowledgeable members.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #36
Drizzt80
Quote:
Don't let the door hit ya! I pay to sell my snakes. I don't feel sorry for you. Welcome to the real world of responsiblity.

D80

Old 02-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #37
jpccusa
There are a few members here from Michigan. They might be able to take the snake out of your hands. The humane society would be another good place to ask for help. And "considering one cannot pay for food to feed the snake and trying to find a good home" you should be giving the snake for free and not trying to sell it. Just MHO.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #38
tricksterpup
Quote:
Considering one cannot pay for food to feed the snake and trying to find a good home (don't like the idea of a humane society)
Try the humane society, they will more than likely contact your local herp society to pick up the animal and then they would adopt it out.

Here are a few sites to try.
http://www.michherp.org/main1.html

And here is a list of Rescues and other societies for Michigan.
http://www.anapsid.org/societies/mich.html

Quote:
this site has been in the dumps =( why pay to sell. Anyways I'm looking elsewhere, this site isn't the way it was. -wave-
I find this rather rude. I have been here as long as you have and I really do not think this site is in the Dumps? What is so wrong about it?

Old 02-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #39
El Jefe
Quote:
Considering one cannot pay for food to feed the snake
Quote:
I can obviously purchase mice from a store far away for some mice, but it would kind of be a hassel.
So which is it? Are you poor and having money troubles or is the real problem the hassel involved in taking care of your pet properly?

If you are willing to give the snake away for free, you might have more options but a normal adult is not a very highly sought animal.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #40
reptile_jones
Quote:
Hey, i've gotten bad news these past few months and now I have to sell my corn snake. I've no clue where to sell it *(cant sell on ebay, and this is a small town which isn't very fond of snakes) so now I need account verification of doing so (an addition?) I can't seem to access the page to receive permission to sell, and I don't want my snake to starve obviously (It's the type of situation I only have a few mice left) I hate to let it go, but I do need a place to post and sell my snakie... o_o
Also this recession is becomming an issue.
So how can I achieve the status to sell my snake before food supply becomes any lower? I really expected to keep my snake for many years, too. :O HGuahhhh... I have pictures, an ebay account, a paypal account, dates of feeding, and i'm looking for help as to how to ship my corn snake VIA post? I've never shipped an animal before.

Well hope for some help. Thank you. I can obviously purchase mice from a store far away for some mice, but it would kind of be a hassel. It's kind of pronto.
Were in MI are you? Their are a few reptile shows that you could take it to.

http://www.michiganreptileshow.com/

I don't remember were the other one is. It is small with about 12 venders or less. I have never went to it. To far of a drive for so few venders.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google