CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Just wanted to say Hi

Old 07-29-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
tricksterpup
Just wanted to say Hi

I am not a new member just an old one since 05.. i havent walked these Halls in about.. hell i dont remember. Barely remembered my password to get in here. Its good to see that this forum is still being used. I hope everyone is doing well.
So what are you folks keeping now a days?

Old 07-29-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hello and welcome back Tricksterpup!

I took several years off myself, moving to the Pacific Northwest and re-establishing myself, work and otherwise. I am happily keeping a couple of cornsnake projects (sunkissed and blood), one kingsnake and one western hognose snake project.

How about you? What are you cookin?

-Tonya

Old 07-30-2019, 01:26 PM   #3
blacktip
Welcome back. Due to personal issues last year I had to rehome most of my snakes and now have just a single bloodred. I should probably update my signature.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:35 PM   #4
Dennis Gulla
Welcome back! I myself had to sell off my whole collection in 04 due to health reasons. I just made it back this past April. I personally like to selectively breed local specifics such as Miamis and Okeetees, I’m waiting to purchase some hatchings now.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:39 PM   #5
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Gulla View Post
Welcome back! I myself had to sell off my whole collection in 04 due to health reasons. I just made it back this past April. I personally like to selectively breed local specifics such as Miamis and Okeetees, I’m waiting to purchase some hatchings now.

There are so Many different Morphs since 04..

Old 07-30-2019, 08:38 PM   #6
Frank Pinello
Welcome!
I disappeared from this forum in 06 after my twin boys were born. Returned about a year ago a restocked. Now have 23 and about 50 hatchling hatching now.

Old 07-31-2019, 12:57 AM   #7
Dennis Gulla
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
There are so Many different Morphs since 04..
Yes, it’ll make your head spin! It’s taken me some time and I’m still not caught up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google