CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #61
Carinata
I would die to go to that show! Man oh man that show and hamburg make me so jealous

Old 03-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #62
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
Yes, that is exactly what it is for. But I guess they will ship to anybody, anywhere, as long as it is legal and somebody pays for it.

They are even partnering up with somebody to do exports, I believe. It will be a different site and business (I think), but they will be allied with each other. I don't know the details of that offering - you could check with ProExotics for the details if you are interested.
Kathy I am so happy you posted about this! I was planning on driving simply because I didn't have a way to shop any other my purchases back to home. Also I thought it would be cheaper to buy and split it at least three ways then buy one plane ticket - but it might be easier to fly... grrr more things to think about!

Old 03-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #63
Beothon Lover
Kathy- how much would they cost to ship the animals from the show to the home of the person who bought them?? If they aren't to expensive i could do go to daytona and get snakes without worrying about how i'd get the snakes home with me

Old 03-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #64
bekers71
Interesting. Thanks Kathy!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #65
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
When I bought my two tables, I asked Wayne if he was going to be in the new building yet. He said, "Nah. We'll be in the same place again this year." That was 1Feb09 when I was told that.

I'm not disagreeing with you Jeff since a lot can change, but that was the last word I heard. Shrug?

KJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
Yes, he told us the same thing (no changes) around Feb. 2 or 3. But I saw Wayne this weekend at the Tampa show and he said he decided to go for it. Should be interesting having everyone in one, giant room!

He also said that for $5 (not sure if it was per day or per show), vendors will have access to really convenient parking.

The email I got was dated: Fri, Feb 27, 2009 8:26 am

Old 03-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #66
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Jessica, I just booked a flight out of San Jose and it was $350 after all the taxes and airport fees (around $280 before). Tampa is a bit of a drive but the flights seem to be a lot cheaper going in and out of there.
Carol,
Are you going to make Daytona??

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #67
carol
If anyone has a spare vendor badge for sale, please pop me a PM!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #68
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
Carol,
Are you going to make Daytona??

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!
Yes!!! Finally!!!
You and Jeff are probably the only ones here that really had to listen to me cry all these years. I'm finally going to do it. I can't afford it, but eh!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #69
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Definitely go for two days. It is SO huge.
For real! Last year I showed up around 1:00pm Saturday and left Sunday around the same time. Looking at picture threads I can't tell you how many times I said, "Where was that?" "I didn't see that."

Nanci, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year so you'll need to hunt for anoles on your own.

Do not take the bus from the airport to the show.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #70
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Good thing I can get in on Friday to do my looking before you guys make it to the table.......
*Gasp* You are mean! Don't worry, I'm sure treking out from CA will suck up most of my $$.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google