CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

Old 08-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #91
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post

dallas cowgirls.

D80
ditto.....

Old 08-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #92
Iguanagirl8662
I'd like to play.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 PM   #93
Ricky87
Quote:
Okay, forget about your favorite team. I want bottom of the barrel, most hated (I don't often use the word hate) team in the NFL. The team that you can't even justify being okay with them getting a single win.

dallas cowgirls.

D80
The Cowgirls are most definitely up there, but this year I can't stand the Broncos or the Browns. Ridiculously terrible teams!. Oh ya, throw the Bengals in that mix too - and the 49'ers while your at it!.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #94
icepick
i'd like to join in if there is room.

thanks

Old 08-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #95
Cornsnake124
oh man there is going to be so many people this year i might have a little harder knabbing that top spot i almost had last year. But, it shouldn't be TO hard..

Old 08-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #96
pwargcm
im in if theres still a slot open. rootin for my steelers as always. lol.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #97
The_Thunderer
LOL.. Lot of Cowboy haters here... SHEESH!

My WORST teams... Steelers, Pats, Eagles, 49ers. If I had to pick one, it would be the Steelers.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #98
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post

My WORST teams... Steelers, Pats, Eagles, 49ers. If I had to pick one, it would be the Steelers.
I would expect nothing less from an Arizonian. I used to hate the Steelers as well, but they have such a good defense that I can't stay mad at 'em. So much talent, and Dick LeBeau is just a genius!.

BTW, the reason I think the Cowboy's get hated on so much is that their all sizzle and no steak. Their far less relevant than the Arizona Cardinals in actuality yet they get love like no other team. It makes no sense?!.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #99
Suzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post

My worst teams are the Raiders and the Broncos. They're Chiefs rivals, I have to hate them. LOL
Sadly, I used to like the Eagles (when I was a kid - it was because of Herschel Walker), but not so much anymore. I agree with you on the Steelers, too. It's my sister in law's fault. She wouldn't shut up about them. I rooted for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl. She let me have it.
As for the Patriots - I don't care for them. They're too overrated in my opinion, and i'm tired of hearing about Tom Brady. They're supposed to play football, not be in the media spotlight all the time.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #100
Rich in KY
Quote:
Okay, forget about your favorite team. I want bottom of the barrel, most hated (I don't often use the word hate) team in the NFL. The team that you can't even justify being okay with them getting a single win.

dallas cowgirls.

D80
I am a Cowboys fan!

My most hated teams are the Pats. Mostly I dislike Belicheat. I do think the Pats gained a competitive advantage by filming their opponents. Otherwise, why do it?

My other most hated team is the Eagles. Two reasons. One, they are a conference rival. Two, my best friend is a fan and talks so much trash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google