CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #91
Cflaguy
I missed to much ....

last year apparently. Now that Kenzie's health is better Lisa and I can get to the dinner. I missed the shananigans last year....this year I'm bringing a camcorder.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #92
dogsNdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcpixie View Post
I can do a reptile related crochet critter for the auction. An example of a monkey:
Once I have one finished, I can either keep it a secret, or post it here. Either way, I'd love to help!
Oh, that is too cute! That would be great for the raffle.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #93
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cflaguy View Post
last year apparently. Now that Kenzie's health is better Lisa and I can get to the dinner. I missed the shananigans last year....this year I'm bringing a camcorder.
Uh-oh... Well in that case, I would like to apologize in advance for anything I might say or do while under the influence of the party beverage.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #94
dogsNdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cflaguy View Post
I am glad you all are planning to attend this year. I am too.
I missed out last year because I was showing at an Agility trial.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #95
dogsNdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Uh-oh... Well in that case, I would like to apologize in advance for anything I might say or do while under the influence of the party beverage.
Robbie, you don't need to appologize but you may want to confiscate the camera so it doesn't get posted on You Tube

Old 04-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #96
Nanci
Must resist.....

Old 04-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #97
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsNdragons View Post
Robbie, you don't need to appologize but you may want to confiscate the camera so it doesn't get posted on You Tube
Actually, I rather enjoy videos of drunk me getting into mischief. Since sober me usually can't remember what drunk me did, I appreciate knowing I need to post bail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Must resist.....
I has a scared...

Old 04-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #98
wade
I want to see Nanci dancing on a table. I heard what she did last year.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #99
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
And she did it well. I'm considering doing it this year, it's for a good cause. Or else I'll be dressing up as a deer for Everglades Re-enactment Burmese Python Bingo. Followed by Re-gurg Bingo. Dollar a Play. I heart USARK.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #100
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
DYK she brought and STD to the party and raffled it off. Which one was it? Can't remember. Herpes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google