CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

It's time: list of animals going up for auction

Old 04-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
desertanimal
It's time: list of animals going up for auction

Ok all, I'll be moving in a couple of months, but to where I don't know yet. Since my living situation is probably going to be in flux for a while, I'm reducing my collection to 4 snakes. Some of my beauties need to find new homes. I'll be putting these up for auction one by one, but wanted to list them here so people could see what would be coming up if they were interested in bidding on more than one and combining shipping. Shipping will be via ShipYourReptiles.

2005 1.0 proven Anery het bloodred. This guy has an amazing, chill temperament, is 5ft long, a bit hippy and puts on weight easily, so you have to work to keep him down around 1000g. He's a nice, big boy.

2006 1.0 proven Kathy Love bloodred het hypo. This guy is gorgeous. Stunning, IMO. I love him. Average-sized, ~400-450g. He was nippy when he stayed with someone else, but never has been with me.

2007 1.0 Lowbellyreptiles Miami. Never bred. Nice boy. ~500-550g

2006 0.1 Hypo bloodred. PET ONLY--FREE TO GOOD HOME, YOU PAY SHIPPING. This girl has been sucessfully bred, but last year she developed noticeable spinal deformities after her first clutch, and became eggbound with her second. She always double-clutches even though she's never been intentionally bred for a second clutch. I think she may have some slight nerve damage to her tail. She's a nice snake, shy but not skittish. She just needs gentle handling and shouldn't be bred again.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
desertanimal
Also for sale:
1.3 2010 Normals het hypo, anery. bloodred
Male#13

Female #10

Female #3

Female #2

3.0 2010 Bloodreds het hypo, anery
Male #7

Male#5

Male#15

Old 04-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
DanaP
I absolutely love your hypo bloodred. She is just beautiful

Old 04-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
desertanimal
Convince me that you're the type of good home I'm looking for for her, pay shipping and she's yours! PM me if interested.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
Nanci
Snakes #1 and #3 lived with me for a year. Both are super-sweet. If I'd had any extra room at all they could have easily stayed!! The Miami is absolutely gorgeous, and would be an excellent start for a Miami project. The anery is a gentle giant. He has to be seen to be believed.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
desertanimal
Thanks again for that, Nanci! I'm sure they loved it at your place! I've known for some time now that I had to let them go, but it will he HARD for me to put #1 and #2 in a box and ship them off forever. BUT I'm keeping their kids. So at least there's that.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:32 AM   #7
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Snakes #1 and #3 lived with me for a year. Both are super-sweet. If I'd had any extra room at all they could have easily stayed!! The Miami is absolutely gorgeous, and would be an excellent start for a Miami project. The anery is a gentle giant. He has to be seen to be believed.
OK, you convinced me. I'm bidding on him :-). I've wanted me a Miami from Carol for a LONG time, now.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
ratsncorns
Its not an easy decision to make for sure! I might be doing the same very soon... and its so tough just deciding who is going.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
Nanci
I hope you get him! I am probably more worried than Stephanie about them getting good homes, because I _know_ them!!

Old 04-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #10
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Well, he'd be well-loved, here, that's for sure. I adore my snakes, and handle them as often as possible. If I could find him a lady-love from Carol, he'd probably get to be a daddy, someday, too :-).