• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mr not-named-yet!

Seaweedthesnake

He’s a hypo diffused pied sided, low expression.

He has arrived today! Not thrilled about being unearthed from his deli cup he continuously tried to escape from everywhere but the open top. This gave me a moment to snap some quick pics before letting him into his new home. He immediately slithered around taking note of all his new surroundings before not using any of his four hides and burrowing into the warm aspen for a nap.

As I’ve learned upon receiving him pictures just don’t do him justice! And having to seriously rescale my pictures for posting it’s kind of a bummer because he’s absolutely stunning from his color to his pattern, I’m in love! Didn’t want to get in his face so these aren’t great due to my photographing skills but I couldn’t wait to share so this will do for now!

I got him from the user on here “highball” and she was absolutely wonderful and completely helpful through the whole process! Upon seeing him there was no question of his great health. A big thank you to her!

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2396&pictureid=16754

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2396&pictureid=16753

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2396&pictureid=16752

Links have been checked for correctness and please excuse the messy drawer!

Really nice ! Congrats
this could be a nice red snake when he's mature :) not could - he definetley would !

Liv - our's - is a hypo bloodred (diffused) too but she's got the motley pattern
feel free to look at my thread if you want
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145480
keep us updated on the colour change on him :)

I hope you’re right! My favorite part is his white patches and how they look surrounded by all his red (which you can’t see but it’s very cool)!

I love your babies they are unbelievably stunning! I will be watching for future pictures of them as well and can’t what to see how all our pretty babies grow!

Hypo P/S is one of those morphs I keep overlooking and later regret not getting. Most are really quite stunning.

I've seen a picture of Liv's half sister - she's RED but not normal cherry red - its a brighter red, like carrots ... I'm hoping she and yours will be so bright too someday :)
Whats always amazes me is the colourchange in only one shed cycle ! Watch out, you soon will know what I mean !

Hypo P/S is one of those morphs I keep overlooking and later regret not getting. Most are really quite stunning.

There are just so many amazing morphs and from the pictures I’ve seen you have a lot of gorgeous ones! But yes I agree they’re lookers! There’s always time to have one in the future c:

I've seen a picture of Liv's half sister - she's RED but not normal cherry red - its a brighter red, like carrots ... I'm hoping she and yours will be so bright too someday :)
Whats always amazes me is the colourchange in only one shed cycle ! Watch out, you soon will know what I mean !

Oh that’s so cool! I hope so too! I wish we could just take a peek a year or two in the future to see but I’m sure they’ll be beautiful. It’s so hard to predict how their colors will change :c

Ah yes I saw the pictures after her shed and she was even brighter! I’m so excited!

Thank you!! Yes I feel the same!! I enjoy him as the baby he is right now but I have a feeling he’s gonna be something more special in the future so I sort of wish I could fast forward a bit!

Really nice ! Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
Back