CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

This is Mona

Old 02-06-2018, 12:03 PM   #41
Ninabeena
OMG I know lol I asked her if she knew that corn snakes were a type of rat snake but that all rat snakes aren't corn snakes and there was dead silence for a minute and then she again said they don't sell rat snakes, only corn snakes. She argued with me saying over and over they didn't sell me a rat snake, that it's a corn snake. I told her clearly she had no idea what she was selling if she doesn't even realize a corn snake is a type of rat snake and I asked for the number for their headquarter base so I can call them.

The only reason I am doing this is to make them aware that they are fooling customers and they need to train their people better to know what they are getting from their vendors. This was my Christmas present from my son so it's very sad that he spent all this money only to end up with something that I didn't want.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:24 PM   #42
Shiari
Nina, as a present for you and your poor son, if you find a breeder up there with a baby corn you like I'll PayPal you the cost of it so you can have a best of both worlds. I do think you will really enjoy the snake you have. I loved my guy dearly. But you should also have what your kiddo thought he was buying you.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #43
Ninabeena
I know I feel like a horrible person right now and everyone is going to hate me but this is not the snake that I wanted. I keep thinking of how big she will get, what she's going to look like as an adult, the fact that I will have to spend even more money on another tank and the fact that my son is going to be heartbroken over this. He wanted to make his mom so happy for Christmas and spent 300 bucks on me and now I have to tell him that he didn't get what he paid for.

There are breeders here and that is such an amazing thing for you to offer for me. I am sitting here crying like a little girl because I just wanted a lovely corn snake ever since I fell in love with my daughter's. They even let me name her lol she is Bernadette and so gorgeous.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #44
Shiari
I wish I could take her for you. They are really underrated snakes. If you find a breeder ill match that $300 Canadian, but that will also have to include shipping.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:54 PM   #45
Patmart
That’s so lovely of you I’m crying just reading what you’ve done
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-06-2018, 02:00 PM   #46
Ninabeena
Oh goodness me, the 300 he spent was for everything lol tank, snake, skull hide etc. I have a wonderful place here that deals only with reptiles and they know their stuff. Their corns run from $70 for the normals to $129 for fancy morphs. All the breeders are wanting more for shipping than what I'm going to pay for the snake so yeah that stinks. I wish my son would have went with this place in the beginning but he was in a hurry after just getting off work and he didn't want to drive out this way.

I am hoping that someone will want this lovely yellow rat snake. I mean surely there have to be people out there that have them? Please advise me here. I am so new to all of this and don't want to mess things up even more than I already have.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #47
Shiari
I would look for Facebook groups that focus on reptiles for people who live in Canada. I'll spot you up to $200 then for snake and shipping so get a morph you really like in that range and just let me know. If you add me on Facebook or private message me here we can work out details. Also, you haven't messed anything up.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #48
Ninabeena
Okay I sent a private message. I'm also Nina Shumuk on facebook and never even realized there were snake groups there lol

Old 02-06-2018, 11:52 PM   #49
CornsAustria
Nina - there are cornsnakes on this world that grown very much ! I read about 1000g and you need a bigger tank one day or later - thats the fact, and no matter what the snake is - bigger is always better

Old 02-07-2018, 05:59 AM   #50
Patmart
Hi Nina you are still going to put pictures of your new baby on here
I’m on Facebook and the snake forum on there
Good luck finding your new baby
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google