CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

Old 02-12-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
plasticknives
Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

I saw this idea on another forum, and thought it was cute.....

so I thought I'd bring it over here, hopefully we can all have a little fun with it.

Miss/ Mister CS.com 2007 Contestants!

drumroll please.....presenting TOLMIE!

'06 female normal.
14" long, and quite little.

She enjoys long strolls around the perimeter of her tank, loves being handled, has a lovely temperament, and her favorite flavour of ice cream is mouse (hold the cream).

oh yeah, and as Miss CS.com 2007, she would promote world peace, and teaching children to read.

Photos of the little beauty.....

the "c" stands fo "cool" :

her lovely pattern:

graceful curves:

beautiful belly:

her talents include gymnastics, primarily the balance beam:

and the essential....

bathing suit shot!!!!

and now she "waves" goodbye to all her adoring fans.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:29 AM   #2
diamondlil
I'd like to nominate my ghost motley, Annie Oakley. First here's a baby picture, showing her future promise

Old 02-12-2007, 04:29 AM   #3
diamondlil
Next, Annie in one of her favorite bikinis

Old 02-12-2007, 04:33 AM   #4
diamondlil
Oh, she was feeing shy, but has agreed I can post the picture for her fans

Old 02-12-2007, 04:34 AM   #5
diamondlil
Halloween fun for Annie

Old 02-12-2007, 04:39 AM   #6
diamondlil
some close-ups, Annie says her greatest wish is for world peace and she loves meeting mice as often as possible

Old 02-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
dionythicus
If voted Ms. CS.com, contestant Zero would like to bring f/t mice to all the wild snakes and promote a positive self-image for all reptiles. She is an '05 poss charcoal, unk hets, who loves the sun and flashing her bling! She isn't afraid of showing off her curves and looks lovely in a hot pink and white polka dot bikini.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #8
snake5007
I'd like to nominate lenny:

Old 02-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #9
Tula_Montage
I'd like to nominate the Lacey snake. The most Luscious Lavender in all of Cornsville!

Her hopes and dreams are to become the first female president of Cornsville. Her propositions are to encourage the feeding of FT mooses and convince all stragglers to try a bit of freshkill if FT will not suffice. She understands that sometimes children may need a lot of encouragement.

She would also like to promote the position of Lavenders. In her opinion - not enough people have them! She says "we are an understated minority, who if given the chance could be cutting edge in many new breeding projects".

Lacey loves to politely glide around her Condo located in the westend of Cornsville, where any corn who's anyone obviously resides She enjoys mingling with other corny friends (on photoshots ONLY) and spending time with her older mancorn (Panther the coral snow) when the time is right.

She would live to give a voice to all the "squishy" corn snakes out there. After a recent 60gram weight gain shes proud of her curves - but feels that bikini shots are exploitation of the female corn.

She is also pro gay rights!

So vote for Lacey, the luscious lavender. The most politically motivated corn snake in cornsville!

Old 02-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
jazzgeek
I don't care who wins, I just want to know how the hell you'll fit the sashes on 'em without shoulders and stuff.

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google