CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

RedCoat Lava Okeetees

Old 10-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #11
King Cornelius
Quote:
Originally Posted by crturley View Post
Updated availability!
Dont miss out on these last few, you will regret it later! Catherine has the some of the best RC Lava Okee's ive seen and I picked up this beauty from the above clutch..

Old 10-06-2015, 06:18 PM   #12
Dragonling
I wiiiiiiiish I could. Seriously these guys are near the top of my wishlist right now. No space, no moneys! Can't has!

Old 10-07-2015, 09:01 AM   #13
crturley
Thanks, guys! The female double-clutched this year, but I bred her to my Pink Lavender het Lava for her second, not knowing the RC Lava Okeetees would be such a hit. Still, the second clutch did hatch out some very neat red Lavas het Lavender; I'll have to get photos up once they've fed.

Anyway, there will be more RC Lava Okeetees to come next year, I hope!

Old 10-07-2015, 11:18 AM   #14
Dragonling
I don't think I could resist a RC lava lavender if you produce some soon. Just going to throw that out there. I don't think Kyle can stop me from bringing one home. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? ._. Right?

Old 10-08-2015, 04:31 PM   #15
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
I don't think I could resist a RC lava lavender if you produce some soon. Just going to throw that out there. I don't think Kyle can stop me from bringing one home. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? ._. Right?
Haha! I knew as soon as I saw her post, that you wouldn't be able to resist. LOL

Old 10-08-2015, 05:28 PM   #16
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Haha! I knew as soon as I saw her post, that you wouldn't be able to resist. LOL
They are amaaaaazing!

Old 10-09-2015, 09:53 AM   #17
DuxorW
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cornelius View Post
Dont miss out on these last few, you will regret it later! Catherine has the some of the best RC Lava Okee's ive seen and I picked up this beauty from the above clutch..
I was after that one but you beat me to it! But I did get a pair of them, so they'll hopefully produce more with borders that nice.

Old 10-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #18
King Cornelius
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
I was after that one but you beat me to it! But I did get a pair of them, so they'll hopefully produce more with borders that nice.
The sire and dam are top notch so I have no doubt they will...
Now if we could just speed up the growth process, 2-3 yrs makes me wanna pull my hair out. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google