• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

RedCoat Lava Okeetees

cturley

Next up is a clutch of stunningly bright RedCoat Lava Okeetees, produced by the female and male shown below (first and second pics, respectively). The lovely purple cast that Lava gives to the saddle borders is something the camera can't quite capture, but its contrast with the red makes these one of my favorites.

Another male-heavy clutch, alas, so pricing reflects this. Shipping is a flat $55, and I prefer PayPal at [email protected], though I will also take money orders. All hatchlings are feeding on f/t unless otherwise stated beside their ID number below. (I will continue trying to convert the live feeders, but thought I'd go ahead and offer them in case anyone who breeds live pinkies is interested.)

EDITED AVAILABILITY AS OF 9/19/15
5.2 2015 RedCoat Lava Okeetees 50% het Amel--$100 for single males, or $300 per pair; no females sold separately 2.1 REMAINING

First 5 pics:

Dam
Sire
Female 3F (establishing; has taken boiled)

Attachments

• shuukifull.jpg
    shuukifull.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 491
  • kinshuu.jpg
    kinshuu.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 485
  • 15-30-3F.jpg
    15-30-3F.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Next 4 pics:

Male 7M
Male 9M (live)

Attachments

• 15-30-7M.JPG
    15-30-7M.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 15-30-9M.jpg
    15-30-9M.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
My email was returned as undelivered.. my pm here from several days ago has not been answered.. does anyone know if they are ok?

She is a very busy lady. She's got a lot going on right now. Not sure if the paypal email is the same email that she uses regularly. Just give her a little bit more time. :)

Thanks Becca! :) (And Highball, too, for letting me know!)

My apologies, Nancy--I've been in the middle of a move this week, trying to arrange packing, transfer of utilities, and getting hundreds of snakes ready to move, all while working and going to school full-time. Things should settle down by the end of next week, though, and it will be much easier for me to keep in touch. I received your PM (and will answer it now), but if you sent an email to my PayPal address, I can't receive it there. I use [email protected], if you need it.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks again to my buddies for covering for me! :)

I wiiiiiiiish I could. Seriously these guys are near the top of my wishlist right now. No space, no moneys! Can't has! :(

Thanks, guys! :) The female double-clutched this year, but I bred her to my Pink Lavender het Lava for her second, not knowing the RC Lava Okeetees would be such a hit. Still, the second clutch did hatch out some very neat red Lavas het Lavender; I'll have to get photos up once they've fed.

Anyway, there will be more RC Lava Okeetees to come next year, I hope!

I don't think I could resist a RC lava lavender if you produce some soon. Just going to throw that out there. I don't think Kyle can stop me from bringing one home. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? ._. Right?

I don't think I could resist a RC lava lavender if you produce some soon. Just going to throw that out there. I don't think Kyle can stop me from bringing one home. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? ._. Right?

Haha! I knew as soon as I saw her post, that you wouldn't be able to resist. LOL

Dont miss out on these last few, you will regret it later! Catherine has the some of the best RC Lava Okee's ive seen and I picked up this beauty from the above clutch..

I was after that one but you beat me to it! But I did get a pair of them, so they'll hopefully produce more with borders that nice.

I was after that one but you beat me to it! But I did get a pair of them, so they'll hopefully produce more with borders that nice.
The sire and dam are top notch so I have no doubt they will...
Now if we could just speed up the growth process, 2-3 yrs makes me wanna pull my hair out. lol

Back