CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

Old 09-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #51
starsevol
I saw your name in green again, and dared to hope....
I was thinking, "Surely Rich knows Dean quit and knows that his name can't be green anymore".....
I am sooo glad you have had a change of heart!
YAY MUNSONATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #52
Kokopelli
I have posted in your personal profile but really, I wanted to share this here too.
I think that this thread alone is evidence enough to the appreciation people feel for your work and devotion.
Please, for the sake of this community and yourself- do not compromise your own happiness over forum-nonsense. Nothing that goes on here should generate so much stress that it should bother you so much.

It really comes to show how much you care, and how seriously you take your role... which is darn commendable. Do not allow yourself to be weighted down by it however.

I think we all want you to be happy, and I personally believe that this role suits you -and- can make you happy. Just make sure to draw the line as to how personally and how severely it affects you if something goes askew.

I am glad for the choice you made by remaining a mod.

Oren

Old 09-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #53
Caryl
Wow - I've caught my breath after the first horrified gasp. I've been out of the loop lately and not online as much as I'd like due to an arm injury. I don't know quite what happened, but Dean, I'm glad you're still going to be here in moderator capacity.

You really ARE appreciated - all the moderators are - by those of us who care about keeping this community a place where people who care about animals and each other can exchange ideas and concerns. Take that break, and when you want to shoulder those duties again, know that many are grateful that you are here.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #54
medusacoils
Ya know, Deano! You are a real mean man! You can't play with my emotions like that! I am a really sensitive guy!

Wayne

Old 09-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #55
Rich Z
Sheesh, I turn my back for a week.....

Dean, step into my office, please.

*SLAM*

Now see here, soldier, your request to resign is being denied. Now that's an order! And listen up, mister.... When it comes time for you to resign, the members here and myself will TELL you when you can resign. And until we do, you are part of this family and will remain so, FOREVER, if necessary. Got that, MISTER?

Now, back to your post, and let's not hear any more talk about "resigning".

DISMISSED!

*SLAM*

Glad we got THAT settled....

Old 09-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #56
RobbiesCornField
Rich... I love you. I really do.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #57
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post

*SLAM*

Now see here, soldier, your request to resign is being denied. Now that's an order! And listen up, mister.... When it comes time for you to resign, the members here and myself will TELL you when you can resign. And until we do, you are part of this family and will remain so, FOREVER, if necessary. Got that, MISTER?

DISMISSED!

*SLAM*

Dont worry Rich,
we got someone to punish him..

Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #58
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post

*SLAM*

DISMISSED!

*SLAM*

You see! I TOLD you it wouldn't work!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #59
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
Dont worry Rich,
we got someone to punish him..
I like leather, women and snow. Oooooo

Old 09-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #60
ratsncorns
Glad to see you are going to continue putting up with us, Dean! I know we can be a tough bunch sometimes, but thats just TOO bad!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google