CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

New server status check?

Old 10-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
It seems to be running QUITE fast for me... IE8.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #12
Susielea
I'm getting a little lag too, running IE8.

I've also noticed a couple of little details that are different, there's a stronger black line around the reply boxes, as well as under the contributing members names and also around quoted text in posts. Not that it's a problem, just a little different

Old 10-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #13
Roy Munson
Fast for me on my iPhone (Safari browser). I can perm-ban idiots faster than ever!

Old 10-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #14
RobbiesCornField
Slower at first, but definitely faster now! (Firefox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Fast for me on my iPhone (Safari browser). I can perm-ban idiots faster than ever!
And that's all that matters.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #15
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Slower at first, but definitely faster now! (Firefox)
And now I agree with Robbie! Working great the last hour or so (Firefox as well).

Old 10-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
DYK I love you guys. K Thanx Bi!
I quoted this post from the DYK thread earlier, in the DYK thread, and now everytime I "post reply" or "quote" someone, it comes up in the reply box (In the DYK thread it's visible straight away, in other threads it gives me the option to use it or deselect it) every time.

Also the "multi quote" feature doesn't seem to be working for me and I've tried it on several threads

Old 10-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #17
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post

Quote:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Seems fine to me. Running Safari.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #18
ZoologyGirl
I was having some moments of slowness earlier today, but not lately.

The website seems to be running fine though.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #19
mynamesrick
Running great for me with safari as well!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #20
Rich Z
Yeah, there was a LOT of lag earlier, but some config changes on the server made things better. I was feeling pretty panicky there for a bit thinking I was going to have to ditch this server.

I know spellcheck isn't working yet. Probably will be some more problems show up here and there. Anyone tried uploading images as attachments? I've got a few people on FC that are getting an error and unable to do that. Some people can't and others can. Not sure of the common point of failure quite yet. So I want to see if it is limited to FC or also here on this site. Of course, I can upload files so I don't have anything to throw to my server guy as solid evidence to tackle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google