CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Signature Issues...

Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
vetusvates
Rich, please don't interpret that as complaining. Just exchanging geek observations.

In fact, my pleasure in purchasing snakes from you in your process of retiring, to the point of rendering my sig undo-able.....was a far far greater pleasure than crowding a mini-snake-ography into my signature.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #12
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Rich, please don't interpret that as complaining. Just exchanging geek observations.
geek observations indeed...i think thats a good way of putting it.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #13
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post

In fact, my pleasure in purchasing snakes from you in your process of retiring, to the point of rendering my sig undo-able.....was a far far greater pleasure than crowding a mini-snake-ography into my signature.
I didn't take it as complaining. My response was designed to let people know that most decisions for a website like this involve quite a few compromises. Some of which, the reasons for, will not be obvious to everyone.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #14
Susan
Does this mean the mod team no longer needs to police signatures because the system does it automatically now?

Old 10-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #15
ratsncorns
I think what the issue was, that the signature was 4 lines but the system would not let us add to that even though it still would have stayed at 4 lines in length. I had 3 lines and it would not let me add to it. I had to delete the whole thing, save it, then start over. Which is fine, but confusing as to why I had to do it that way. Not an issue anymore though!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google