• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Do people have other hobbies?

other hobbies.
ehm leopard gecko's, beardies,dumerils,

then there my kids , rock and blues music, an sea fishing, my 2 bull terriers :D used to ride m/cycles,

hmmm hobbies......

um well i used to love playing baseball and football but the docter said no more for me.. so now i sit home play with the snakes collect baseball football cards and love playuing video games.. like diablo 2 boulders gate and all of the ea sports games like madden mvp baseball fifa soccer.. geez cxome to think of it i think i got liek 50 games.. man im getting lazy... and the best game of all socom 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg, I am so jealous! What a lovely outline!

As for me, I enjoy horseriding, kickboxing, belly dancing, my dog Meg (and we're getting another on Sunday...'Texas' he's a rescue greyhound!), art (although i don't do much now) and generally going out with my mates and dancing the night away!

When I have time I like to garden and go to the gym. But after reading all of your guy's hobbies I realize I need to get into more things! here is a list of hobbies I had ebfore kids. Im hoping to get back into them when my kids get a little older. (youngest is 10 mo.) Golf, tennis, Fastpitch pitcher, raised birds, pottery, aorobics.

Jaimee

My hobbies are snowboarding, reptiles, playing drums, listening to music, PS2 and photography. My camera now is just a Kodak Digital CX 6230 but wanting to get a Canon digital SLR Rebal.

My hobbies include but are not limited to:

Drawing
Family (kids)
Mountain Unicycling
Photography (new)
Snakes
Travel

I now have an interest in nature photography which was sparked by some of the beautiful snake pictures found on this site.

Im an art student so i really like to get creative i make clothes bags and sell paintings ect.. oh yeah im a busy mum to a 5 year old so i guess the time i spend on her i may as well say shes a hobbie. I love motorbikes hiking and cats. but my favourite hobbie has got to be getting rotten drunk with buddies and attempting to dance (really well)

Heres a bit of my art hope you can see it.........

Attachments

• insect2.jpg
    insect2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 30
Meg,
What a beautiful horse!!! I am jealous. I am a full time mom. When I get the time I would like to direct the youth choir at my church and start teaching Sunday School again. I have been haveing health problems that temporarily confined me to my home. Getting better by the day though. I like singing. My husband is a Karaoke DJ. haha. There is always music in my house. I enjoy playing classical piano. Have tried the guitaar, however I usually end up peeling off the calluses from my left hand. :)

ha ha ha ha, my hobbies, hmm.... lets see
well, i do a LOT of playing Halo online, that is 1 GREAT game, it is higly addictive.
i follow the WRC and go to watch it when its near me.
I own a snake and a leo and will be adding.
I also hunt snakes, not to kill, obviously
I enjoy taking photos of my reptiles, the leo is a bi*ch to get though, he doesnt stop moving.
i also like collecting pics, if i see a good one on the net, i save it, i got hundreds...
I have a brilliant social life, go to a lot of discos, partys etc..
I have Nitro cars, which are remote controlled cars with engines.
I draw, i shall scan some of them to show you all, hold on, i can do that now, i will post them after.
Hmmm... i cant think of any others, i know i have others, i will post them when i remember, byes ;)

Last edited:
Did you not post that you are only 14, Stuart??? Growing up a bit fast, don't you think? Man things are really different over there! My 14 year old daughter would be in SERIOUS trouble if I caught her drinking!

So would any kid of mine. I can't believe they would let a 14 yr. old into a disco and serve drinks.....are you sure he's 14?

ok ok, i think i said sumthing i shouldnt have :awcrap:
I done it once, everyone my age does it, the girls and the boys, not unusual around my parts, although, running from police when your not at your best, is quite a challenge... :eek:
discos dont serve it *
i dont now, i just stay there cos my friends are.

Last edited:
Alright young man! You don't get grounded today, but let me remind you that there's a forum full of mom's and dad's, and in my case.....aunt's who expect a cornsnake owner to act appropriately! Keep your toe to the line.....

Aunt Meg

MegF. said:
Alright young man! You don't get grounded today, but let me remind you that there's a forum full of mom's and dad's, and in my case.....aunt's who expect a cornsnake owner to act appropriately! Keep your toe to the line.....

Aunt Meg

emm... you make it sound like, just because i have a corn snake, i can't enjoy my life. i'm sure my snake can survive a night with out me looking at it, holding it etc.

live
a
little

you only live once, when your gone, your gone.

No, your snake will survive, but that doesn't mean you don't have to be responsible. It sure doesn't mean that you can't have a life. I have a very busy and fun life, and I'm still responsible. You can have lots of fun completely sober as a matter of fact. I learned that many years ago. At least you don't get into some of the idiotic messes that drinking can lead to......as easily anyway :)

Back