CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hey!

Old 05-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
zerensipahioglu
Hey!

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum.
I've been reading threads here for a while now looking for help in some situations but I thought it would be more helpful to join in myself and share a few things with you.

I'm 21 and I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. I've been taking care of snakes for 3 years now. I used to have 12 ball pythons and 6 corn snakes. But I decided that I'm more of a corn snake kind of person. So now I have 8 corn snakes and I had my first clutch off eggs(23 good 2 slugs) this season. They should hatch in 3 weeks hopefully.

I have 2.0 pied white head bloodred, 1.0 high white reverse okeetee, 1.1 salmon snow, 0.1 pewter poss het amel, 0.1 plasma het hypo, 0.1 anery pied bloodred. I also have 3 cats so you could say that I'm a crazy cat AND reptile lady.

I'm glad that I registered to this forum since there's so many people that wants to help each other and share their experiences, happy and sad moments. I think it's the good side of the internet.
I'm excited to share my babies with you all and hopefully get to know a few of you.

Old 05-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #2
albertagirl
Welcome! That's a nice variety of morphs. Can't wait to see pictures!

Old 05-21-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
Corning
Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 05-21-2017, 07:50 PM   #4
kayjaypah
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2017, 10:42 AM   #5
Twolunger
I know very little about the reptile trade in Turkey, but your collection sounds wonderful. Are corn snakes readily available there, or did you have to import them? My son was in the U.S. Air Force stationed in Turkey but I didn't think of asking him about the reptiles available there. Good luck with the eggs, waiting for them to hatch isn't one of my favorite times, and I often check them way too much.

Old 05-26-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
zerensipahioglu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
I know very little about the reptile trade in Turkey, but your collection sounds wonderful. Are corn snakes readily available there, or did you have to import them? My son was in the U.S. Air Force stationed in Turkey but I didn't think of asking him about the reptiles available there. Good luck with the eggs, waiting for them to hatch isn't one of my favorite times, and I often check them way too much.

Well there's one guy who's breeding corn snakes but not the fancy morphs only albinos and motleys. Reptile trade is very limited here and I had to import my animals from Germany. There's two people importing them but they do it for really high prices so it's not easy for me to get a snake since I'm paying lots of money for transportation. Yeah the waiting is killing me haha. Thank you for your good luck wishes.

Old 05-26-2017, 09:42 AM   #7
zerensipahioglu
Thank you everyone for welcoming me.

Old 05-26-2017, 11:36 AM   #8
DollysMom
I'm late seeing this thread but welcome! Glad you are here. That's an amazing collection anywhere, but even more so since you had to import them. Best wishes with your eggs. I hope the babies are amazing!

Old 05-26-2017, 06:01 PM   #9
zerensipahioglu
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I'm late seeing this thread but welcome! Glad you are here. That's an amazing collection anywhere, but even more so since you had to import them. Best wishes with your eggs. I hope the babies are amazing!
Thank you so much for your welcome and best wishes. It's pied white head bloodred x anery pied bloodred breeding so I'm waiting on pied bloodred Het anery babies. I'm so excited for my first clutch.

Old 05-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #10
MysticExotics
Welcome! That's quite a collection you have! I look forward to seeing the babies you produce!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google