CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

A note about "COME LOOK AT MY SITE" threads....
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 08:23 PM   #1
Rich Z
A note about "COME LOOK AT MY SITE" threads....

In short, please don't post them on this site. They contribute nothing to this site I have set up here, and it sort of insults me when people come and post here solely to try to draw off people to their own website. If you have a new website you want to advertise, then I DO offer paid banners here and on my other sites you are welcome to take advantage of.

Such threads will be unceremoniously deleted whenever they are found, so please don't waste my or your time posting them.

Yeah, I know. You are thinking, well HOW am I going to get people to know about my website? Yep, that's a problem. One I face with every new website I put up. Generally speaking, you have to PAY for exposure and traffic these days. That's the only thing I have found that seems to work, but even then, it does take a long time before traffic becomes appreciable.

Sorry.

Old 04-11-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
mosdef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
In short, please don't post them on this site. They contribute nothing to this site I have set up here, and it sort of insults me when people come and post here solely to try to draw off people to their own website.
seriously thats what you think...c'mon man we arent here to give you money or anything, and if someone wants to post a site that has some uk snakes on it, or their own collection i hardly think it would have anything to do with taking away from what this site was intended for nor do i think it will make you any richer/poorer if someone has their own website. who the heck do you think you are to stop people from here visiting it, its not about making you money(well maybe it is to you,but it certanly isnt about that to someone who just bought a new corn that has questions) its about sharing expreiences and oppurtunities with other cornsnake owners, i am not only offended but i will never visit this site again, its free speech man no one would ever visit peoples personal sites if they didnt post them here, this is a meeting place for corn adicts alike. good bye soo long you selfish prick

Old 04-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #3
mosdef
pleaase dont be sorry if you were sorry you wouldnt post such censorship bull****

Old 04-11-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
mosdef
this is definatley my last post, if you can show me someone who came here to soley post their site, and has never ever posted before with a question or ever posted after they advertised their website i would like to see that. this is complete and utter bs. im sorry, im sure you wont mind you right wingest jerk, but this is my last post, hey guys look at my site about corns i own, im trying to make the cornsnake.com guy mad. grow up, hopefully i will never meet you.

Old 04-11-2005, 08:44 PM   #5
Rich Z
Please don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Old 04-11-2005, 08:47 PM   #6
Joejr14
Quote:
Please don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Damn Rich, you're popular today!!! Such venom!!!

Is this applying to websites as a part of signatures, or just threads? I know the post says threads, but do you care about the sigs?

Old 04-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #7
Rich Z
Nope I don't care about the signature areas as long as they aren't populated with graphics.

As for "venom", I think I was rather kind to this person, considering the remarks he made to me. He said he is leaving. I am saying "goodbye".

Old 04-11-2005, 08:54 PM   #8
Joejr14
Quote:
Nope I don't care about the signature areas as long as they aren't populated with graphics.

As for "venom", I think I was rather kind to this person, considering the remarks he made to me. He said he is leaving. I am saying "goodbye".

I didn't mean venom on your part, I mean on Mosdef's behalf.

I actually got quite the laugh out of your comment. Most would have responded back with a nasty reply---I was LMFAO at the 'Please don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out' comment.

LOL LOL LOL. I just saw his 'right wingest jerk' comment. Bwwwhahahahaha. That's funny!!!! Politics in a cornsnake discussion!

Old 04-11-2005, 08:55 PM   #9
JTGoff69
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef
...c'mon man we arent here to give you money or anything, who the heck do you think you are i am not only offended but i will never visit this site again, its free speech man no one would ever visit peoples personal sites if they didnt post them here, this is a meeting place for corn adicts alike. good bye soo long you selfish prick

OMG, are you SERIOUS??? You are here because Rich pays for the site, and if you respected that you would contribute! Who does he think he is??? The owner of this site, and one of the largest cornsnake breeding operations in the US. Never visit this site again?? Sounds like you're doing us a favor! Have some respect!!!!!

Old 04-11-2005, 09:13 PM   #10
Serpwidgets
Come on, Rich, get with the times. We all know that this site doesn't cost a dime to run. It's free speech, man. The US Constitution guarantees everyone in the world, including the UK, the right to do whatever they wish with your private property, and without consequence to themselves. And you have to like it, too.

[/sarcasm]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread