• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Taken a turn for the worst. I need help/advice..

That really sucks Elle, he seemed to be doing well there for while and I know you've put a considerable amount of effort into getting him healthy again through the RI.

I hope for the best for the little guy.

Jenn

Thanks everyone. Hes getting worse... hes hardly able to lift his head, and hes breathing with his mouth wide open, whilst "coughing" up more blood. I don't think he will make it through the night.

Aww... poor baby. :( I couldn't really offer any advice. Best of luck. I'm pulling for the little guy.

Oh, Elle - what a shame. I really had my fingers crossed for the little guy. I will pray that something changes for the better...

He made it through the night thankfully. Still trying to get in touch with the vet but nobody is answering. Trying to get an appoinment today. I will go with the intention of treating him no matter how much it costs, but if he has to be put down I'm ok with that too. I just don't want to look at his miserable little face anymore :'(

All the best for him, I once lost a couple of baby balls due to respitory problems. Im having a pretty bad night myself, its 4:13 am here and Im still disinfecting things and trying to figure out what to do with my LTR.

Again, I hope you get in touch with the vet and that you make the right decision for him. It sounds like he's really hanging on there and has the will to live! My bp's never got to the point where they were coughing blood.

Good luck!

Aww Elle, I am very sorry to hear this! I hope you can get him to the vet today and find out what is going on.

Glad to hear that he pulled it through over night. Good luck with the vet today. Hope they can do something for him.

Jenn

Good Luck with the vet today. It sounds like you are a caring individual that will do what is necessary to help this guy out.

I'm pulling for him!

Good Luck with the vet today. It sounds like you are a caring individual that will do what is necessary to help this guy out.
I'm pulling for him!

What Ohana says - I'm pulling for him too! I know its tough especially since you've worked so hard with him. I pray you get good news from the vet.

Hes being admited tomorrow at 10pm... I'm guessing a lot of lab work will have to be done to know exactly whats going on.

Hes no better or wose this evening.

Thanks so much everyone for the support and PM's. I really appreciate it and it's helping me get through this extremely sad time :(

Back