• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update on our babies

toxiclight

Artz and Snakez
Nice day, sunlight through the front window, a garden gnome and a newish camera add up to snake pictures :D

First up is Angel, our snow girl.

110315_angelpeek.jpg

110315_angelhanging.jpg

Our ghost baby, Kusanagi, is next. She was our adventure-snake today, exploring the gnome.

110315_kusanagi.jpg

Kusa and her elusive tongue ;)

110315_kusatongue.jpg

Nina, our normal girl from PJCReptiles.

110315_ninatongue.jpg

A full-body of Nina, chilling on the gnome leaf :) She's looking a little dull...she's not gone blue yet, but we're expecting it soon.

110315_nina.jpg

And Enki, our little boy. He's a bit flighty, so my bf held on to him rather than let him climb on the gnome:
110315_enkibody.jpg

110315_enkipeek.jpg

Thank you :D He was my first cornsnake, and the beginning of the addiction :D

I love how he gets more and more peachy with each shed.

As we're expecting the next two for our collection to arrive tomorrow, I figured it was a good time to update pictures for our current quartet.

First up is Angel. She is newly shed, as of yesterday, and showing more yellow:
110413_angelprofile.jpg

110413_angelflash.jpg

Then we have Nina, who shed last week. The first photo is in natural, afternoon light, the second is with the flash:
110413_ninaagain.jpg

110413_ninatongue.jpg

Now we have Enki, currently our only boy. He usually doesn't cooperate in getting his picture taken, or getting handled at all, but he was fairly calm today. He did tie my fingers into knots ;)
110413_enkitongue.jpg

110413_enkiprofile.jpg

And Kusanagi. She got her picture taken so she didn't feel left out, but she is quite blue at the moment :)
110413_kusanagi_blue.jpg

110413_kusanagi.jpg

Back