CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Come back, people!

Old 03-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #71
Patmart
Hi Kathy
I love my 2 corns
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2018, 03:32 PM   #72
mcnann_fam
All forums seem to be going by the waste side in favor of Facebook, etc. I joined here a week ago and while I haven't posted much, this forum alone has given me a wealth of knowledge that I didn't feel I was getting from google alone.

My husband has experience in python and boas but not corn snakes. When we saw our Valentine, we fell in love and I, having no snake experience at all, wanted to learn everything I could to make our snake live a long and happy life.

I have been going over old posts and reading like crazy, and learning a lot thanks to each and every one of you. I hope this forum can continue for people like myself who are just starting on our snake loving journeys.

Old 03-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #73
Patmart
Here here I love this site so many helpful people
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google