CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Deb's Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Deb's Den Welcome! Here you will find photos of my snakes, breeding plans, snakes for sale, etc. Plus, some general conversation, sharing, &/or discussion.

2009 Hatchlings (Sunglow Motley-Stripe)

Old 07-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #41
Pasodama
Thanks, Jen.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #42
Caryl
Deb, this clutch is GORGEOUS! I don't know how I missed this thread before. I tend to think your motley was het stripe, too. Several of those babies look to me to have the wide, true-stripe stripe overlaid with some cubing, rather than motley pattern. Have you learned any more about the possible het stripe status of your motley?

Old 07-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #43
Pasodama
Thanks, Caryl.
Haven't attempted to see if any light could be shed on my female SG Motley's possible het status. I purchased her, from Don S., back in '06 ... and I just figure that, with as many snakes that Don produces/sells, it is likely that he might not remember anything about my girl.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #44
Caryl
That makes sense. The babies are beautiful, in any case. I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are your plans for #12?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #45
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are your plans for #12?
I was planning on keeping her but ... if you are interested, in her, ... we can talk.
Don't know if it matters, to you, but, currently, she is on live pinks.
I had a few slow starters/non-feeders that I was having to see what would entice them to eat. #12 was amongst them and ... live did it for her. Other than when she was in blue, for her second shed, she has been eating each time offered.
Plans are/were to, eventually, convert her to f/t.
Had to do the same for her mother - who, when I got her, was a reluctant f/t feeder and, then, stopped eating altogether ... until live was offered. Never missed a meal after that. Once she had been on live, for awhile, I converted her to f/t (which was ~very~ easy) and she became (and is now) a ~great~ f/t feeder (never missing a meal).

Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 AM   #46
Jenstar
My favs are #11 and #14... Where are you going to sell these little guys?

Old 07-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #47
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenstar View Post
Where are you going to sell these little guys?
If anybody is interested, in them, they are available at any time (with the exception of the keepers, of course).
Just have not gotten around to advertising them yet.
However, plans are to list them, sometime soon, here (at CS.com) and a couple of other places.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:44 AM   #48
Caryl
They're so beautiful, Deb. I'd love to have one........if I can work out the spatial arrangements and if the reduced grant $ for my two in college doesn't take too big a bite out of my snake money. My husband's currently snarling unhappily. Hmm.... if things don't work out this year, are you planning to repeat that particular pairing?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:25 AM   #49
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
Hmm.... if things don't work out this year, are you planning to repeat that particular pairing?
Plans could always change, of course, but, as of right now, plans are to repeat this breeding next year.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #50
Caryl
If I don't end up with one of your babies this year, I definitely want one next year! (The delay since my 7-25 was due to the fact that school started and I've been swamped, not due to lack of interest!) What hets do these little darlings have?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google